Beef Udon Noodles Soup.
You can cook Beef Udon Noodles Soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Udon Noodles Soup
- Prepare 300 gram of Wagyu steak thinly sliced into bite pieces.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of vegetables oil.
- You need 2 of spring onions, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 packet of udon noodles.
- Prepare of FOR THE SOUP :.
- It’s 1500 ml of broth/ dashi (Mushroom flavors).
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of mirin.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of FOR THE BEEF :.
- You need 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoon of sugar.
Beef Udon Noodles Soup step by step
- Cut the thinly sliced meat into bite size pieces and marinate with soy sauce and sugar, andthen set a side..
- In a medium saucepan, add 1500ml broth/dashi and 2 tsp sugar. Add 3 tablespoon mirin and 3 tablespoon soy sauce and bring it to a boil..
- Taste the soup and adjust the taste with salt as it will enhance the flavor without adding additional sugar or soy sauce. Cover and keep it on low heat..
- Remove udon noodles from the packet and place in a heatproof bowl. And cover with boiling water and soak for about 2- 5 minutes. Use tongs to gently separate the noodles and then drain. Once the udon is done cooking, transfer to serving bowls..
- And start heating the large frying pan. Once it’s heated, add 2 tablespoon vegetable oil and cook the spring onions until tender. Add the meat and cook until brown all sides. And when the sauce has caramelized and slightly thicken, turn off the heat. Put the udon in the serving bowls. Pour the hot soup over the udon and add the meat on top of the udon..
- Serve with poached eggs and garnish with spring onions. Or you can serve with any side dish you like..
Going Green for Good Health By Consuming Superfoods One great thing about going green is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is achievable regardless of how filled and frenzied your life is. We have to go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. Unfortunately, just about people don’t worry about their health as they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re barraged with ads for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem right away. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make a number of essential alterations in your life. When your body wears out, you won’t be able to get a new one, like your car. You mustn’t postpone it or it will be too late to look after yourself. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to run at best levels. When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or merely eat whatever tastes good at the time? Do you regularly eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food restaurants? Since most people decide to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and many others, perhaps caused by the foods that are eaten. Many people are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Today it is so easy to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. Today, you can find an organic food area in almost all grocery stores. In this section of the store, you’ll be able to find superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious diseases. Ingesting these foods will . You will start to feel a whole lotso much better when you opt to eat the superfoods instead of junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will allow it to function well. As a result, the immune system can fight off any disease. You need to include a few superfoods in your diet everyday. Why not eat a few beans or blueberries? Then, add a few green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Throw in whole food grains and nuts. Make sure you include proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will get rid of your problems with gaining weight. Adopting a green living eating plan will give you exactly what you need for good health. Your body will be free of disease as you build up your immune system. You can expect to have a healthy future by altering your food choices right now.