You can cook Fluffy Pancakes using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fluffy Pancakes
- You need 200 g of self – raising flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 3 tsp of sugar (any works) (alter to taste).
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 30 g of melted butter.
- Prepare 200 ml of milk.
- It’s of Vegetable oil for cooking.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- You need of Syrup.
- You need of Ice cream.
- It’s of Nutella spread.
- Prepare of Butter spread.
Fluffy Pancakes step by step
- In a mixing bowl, add your dry ingredients. Mix the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Mix and leave aside to activate baking powder..
- In a another bowl or jug, crack the eggs, add melted butter (cooled) and milk and whisk.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry mix and whisk together until a thick batter is created.
- Get a non stick pan and heat it up. Place a bit of oil and a bit of butter (you can use one or the other or both).
- Once the butter starts bubbling, get a ladle and pour some batter in the pan. Make sure the pan is on medium low heat and cook for one minute.
- Flip the pancake and cook other side for another minute, or until a nice brown colour.
- Once done, plate your pancakes and top it how you wish..
Living Greener for Better Health By Eating Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of adopting a green lifestyle that numerous folks appreciate. This is doable regardless of how busy and frantic your life is. We must take a step back and fight diseases before they develop. Too many individuals have the attitude of destroying the body today, and heal it with a pill later on. It isn’t possible to turn around without seeing advertisements about the latest pill to deal with your health problems. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old negative habits. Unlike buying a car, you can’t trade in your exhausted body for a new one. You must learn how to look after it the soonest you can. Your body cannot run properly if it does not get adequate nutrition. Do you eat because food is available and you savor what they taste or do you opt for nutritional foods? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that virtually all people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. The foods we are eating are causing obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of pandemic proportions. People are deciding to eat better now that they are aware of how essential food choices are to their health. A lot of healthy food are now available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. These days, you can find an organic food aisle in just about all grocery stores. In this aisle, you’ll find superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been proven to slow down or reverse some diseases. By ingesting these superfoods, your body will more fit. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will see a surprising increase in how good you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will enable it to work optimally. When this happens, the immune system will be able to fight off any health condition. Be sure to add these superfoods into your diet. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Add in whole grains and nuts. Additionally, you have to eat yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will eliminate your problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy great health when you choose to eat the green living way. You will find that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits now.