Makhana Kaju Curry. Today's recipe is khoya makhana curry without onion nd garlic. Very easy yet very tasty curry #noonion#nogarlic#jainrecipe For written RECIPE. Makhana Kaju Curry is a very delicious recipe for Main course.
Makhana cashew curry is a scrumptious dish with rich gravy. This dish can be prepared for any party or whenever you feel like eating something really good. हिन्दी में पढिये : Makhana Kaju Curry Recipe. This Makhana Kaju Matar Curry is a perfect crowd pleaser. You can cook Makhana Kaju Curry using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Makhana Kaju Curry
- It’s 1 cup of makhana (fox nut).
- You need 1/2 cup of kaju (cashew).
- Prepare 2 of medium sized tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 inch of ginger.
- It’s 2 of green chillies, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- You need 1/4 tsp of haldi (turmeric powder).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of kashmiri chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare As required of Oil.
- You need As required of Salt.
- Prepare As required of Coriander leaves finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 pinch of hing.
If you are a vegetarian and bored of usual Shahi paneer, Butter paneer or Dal Makhani then this option is just perfect for you. Makhana Matar Curry is a delicious gravy-based dish. Makhana and matar is made with a spicy tomato and cashew gravy. I like to serve with fresh hot puris or white rice.
Makhana Kaju Curry step by step
- Take a pan, add oil, fry the makhana and cashews separately and keep it aside. Soak 1/2 cashews in hot water for 10 to 15 min..
- Take a mixer jar, add chopped tomatoes, green chillies, ginger and soaked cashews. Blend it together..
- Heat oil. Add cumin seeds. Let it crackle. Add hing. Add kasuri methi to it stir. Add turmeric powder, Kashmiri chili powder and coriander powder. Stir and cook the masalas on slow flame..
- Add blended tomatoes 🍅 mixture to it. Cook for few minutes. Add coriander leaves, and garam masala to it. Stir add and water to it. Cook for few seconds. Add cashews and makhana to the gravy. Mix properly. Cook for 5min. Makhana and kaju sabji is ready..
- Can be served with roti or paratha..
Kaju Curry Recipe, Learn how to make Kaju Curry (absolutely delicious recipe of Kaju Curry ingredients and cooking method) Your favorite vegetables cooked in a luscious cashew nuts and. Makhana Curry. #makhana #makhanacurry #foxnuts #recipe #tastemade #easymade #eat #food #foodie #tasty #yummy #roti #dishes #dips #curry #homemade. Another curry recipe where khoya is added is Kaju khoya. Makhana or fox nuts are always there in The subtle sweetness and creaminess in the gravy, is due to the khoya. Phool Makhana Curry is made with puffy lotus seeds and green peas in a creamy sauce of cashews, tomatoes, and spices.
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Great Health One terrific thing about adopting a green lifestyle is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is attainable no matter how busy and frenzied your life is. We should get back to the point where it was a better idea to prevent disease in the first place. A lot of men and women think nothing of not taking care of their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. It’s impossible to turn around without hearing about the latest pill to cure you of your health problems. Of course, a number of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. As soon as your body wears out, you won’t be able to trade it in for a new one, like your car. You mustn’t delay or it will be too late to take goood care of yourself. Your body has to have proper nutrients to run at its optimum levels. Do you eat because something is available and you savor what they taste or do you opt for foods that are good for you? Do you regularly eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that most people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. The things we are consuming are causing obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of pandemic proportions. People are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. A lot of good food can now be being sold at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Most grocery stores now have organic foods. This food section is full of what are today acknowledged as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to delay a number of diseases, or even overturn them. Eating these superfoods will make your mental awareness and abilities better. You will begin to feel a lot better when you choose to eat the superfoods rather than junk food. Your body will begin to run as it was meant to when you provide it with the proper nutrition. By doing this, your immune system will easily ward off illnesses. See to it that you integrate these superfoods into your daily diet. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole grains, and oats, plus an assortment of nuts, mainly walnuts. In addition, you need to have yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. When you consume these superfoods daily, you should not have to worry about any weight gain problems. Green living provides you with a good diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your body will become disease free as your immune system improves. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.