Oaty Banana Pancakes.
You can have Oaty Banana Pancakes using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oaty Banana Pancakes
- Prepare 1 of really ripe banana.
- You need 50-75 g of oats (depending on whether you want thick or thinner pancakes- I use about 60-70g).
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of Greek Yogurt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s Pinch of salt (optional).
Oaty Banana Pancakes instructions
- Mash the banana, add the oats, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, egg and yogurt. I used a defrosted banana that I’d mashed and frozen..
- Whizz the whole lot together with a hand blender then let it stand for 10 minutes. That lets the oats soften a bit and the baking powder starts to work..
- Heat a little butter or/and oil in a frying pan and dollop a spoonful of the mixture in. Flatten a bit. I get 3 together in my pan..
- Turn over after about 2 minutes to cook the other side..
- Serve with your choice of topping. Berries, maple syrup, chocolate spread. I usually have 2 or 3. This makes about 6 pancakes the size of a mug of tea!.
Going Green for Better Health By Eating Superfoods One of the greatest points of green living is to slow down and revel in life. It is possible to do this, even in this hectic world we are in. We should get back to where it was a better idea to prevent disease in the first place. Unfortunately, majority of people don’t concern themselves about their health as they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re bombarded with ads for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem right away. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old negative habits. Unlike purchasing a new car, you can’t trade in your worn out body for a new one. You should learn how to take care of it the soonest you can. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to run at optimum levels. When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or only eat the food that tastes good at the time? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food eating places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and high fat food that most people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and many others, probably triggered by the foods that are ingested. Many people are finally recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Lots of nutritious food can now be being sold at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Majority of grocery stores these days sell organic foods. This food section is filled with what are today acknowledged as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to retard some diseases, or even overturn them. By eating these foods, your body will become healthier. You will start to feel a whole lotso much better when you opt to consume the superfoods rather than junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will allow it to function well. As a result, the immune system can fight off any malady. Be sure to incorporate these superfoods into your diet every day. Why not eat a few beans or blueberries? Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, along with an assortment of nuts, primarily walnuts. Make sure you consume proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t have to worry about your weight again. Observing a green living meal plan will give you exactly what you need to be healthy. You will find that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to ward off disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by altering your food choices today.