Meatball soup. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. The meatballs are added to a herb and tomato base soup with carrots, celery, and elbow macaroni. You must already have frozen meatballs on hand for this recipe (no instructions are provided for preparing the meatballs).
Brown meatballs in a large saucepan; drain. Place a soup pot over medium high heat. Add the olive oil and heat. You can cook Meatball soup using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meatball soup
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced sweet onion.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 can of petite diced tomatoes 15 ounces (not drained).
- It’s 4 cups of beef broth.
- It’s 3 cups of mixed vegetables or 3/4ths cup each: carrots, peas, green beans, corn.
- It’s 1 package of meatballs about 25 bite size.
If you are in a pinch for time, you can also use frozen meatballs as well with the same delicious results. Meatball Soup is a hearty and satisfying soup that is both easy and delicious! Tender ground beef meatballs, pasta, mixed vegetables and, a beefy, tomato broth are cooked together to create a luscious soup that, as the saying goes, really does eat like a meal!. The gist of this recipe: Tender Italian-style meatballs, chopped vegetables, and pasta simmered in a rich and tasty tomato broth, seasoned with a bit of dried oregano and sweet paprika.
Meatball soup step by step
- Saute garlic, onion, pepper, and salt in olive oil until onion is translucent and garlic is fragrant. Add tomatoes and simmer 2 – 3 minutes. Add beef broth and bring back to a simmer. Add meatballs and vegetables, cover and continue to cook until heated through.(pressure cooker on high for 6-8 mins with a natural release).
- More ideas below. I made mine in the pressure cooker. Cheese added to this would be good and maybe some mushrooms. (can also be made in a crockpot or instant pot and stove top.)Iam severing this with a garlic cheesy bread.(see my cheesy bread recipe on here somewhere)👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇.
- Add some noodles for pasta meatball soup. ★ Swap the beef broth for Swanson® Chicken Broth and chicken or turkey meatballs for a lightened up version..
- ★ Toss in a packet of taco seasoning and a can of black beans for a Mexican meatball soup..
- ★ Add a cup or two of instant rice for a rice and meatball soup..
- You can use frozen meatballs in Meatball Soup! In fact, it’s my preferred way of making Meatball Soup because it’s so easy..
- You can use frozen vegetables in Meatball Soup – again, this is also my preferred way to make the soup. Or can veggies.
- This will keep for 3 days..
- You can freeze Meatball Soup if you have leftovers that won’t get eaten right away, or if you want to prepare it more than three days in advance. Allow the soup to cool for about 15 minutes, then store it in an airtight freezer safe container..
- Meatball Soup can easily be a meal in itself, but I usually like to serve it with bread or potatoes, and of course something sweet to finish..
I like to finish with some fresh parsley and a good sprinkle of grated Parmesan cheese. There are two obvious components: the meatballs + the broth (or soup) Three stars as written when made the first time. In a deep pot over medium heat add oil, chopped carrots, celery and onions and bay leaves. Add macaroni and cook until pasta is done. Top with Parmesan cheese to serve.
Going Green for Good Health By Eating Superfoods One of the greatest reasons for green living is to slow down and enjoy life. This is attainable no matter how filled and hectic your life is. We should return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. Alas, just about people don’t trouble themselves about their health since they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. Everywhere you look, you find out about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old unhealthy habits. When your body stops working right, you can’t get a healthy body. You need to take care of your body while you have the ability to do so. Your body requires sufficient amounts of nutrients to operate at its optimum levels. Do you eat because something is available and you love what they taste or do you go for foods that are good for you? Do you typically eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food joints? Eating sugar and starches, and greasy foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are cropping up all of the time? More and more folks are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases as a result of the foods they consume. Individuals are becoming more and more concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. Today it is much easier to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. Majority of grocery stores these days sell organic foods. This section has what are today known as superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can slow down or reverse certain serious illnesses. By consuming these superfoods, your body will more fit. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will note a surprising increase in how healthy you feel. Your body will begin to function as it is supposed to when you give it the correct nutrition. By doing this, your immune system will easily fend off health conditions. Your daily diet have to have at least a few of these super foods. To start, beans are excellent, and berries, in particular blueberries. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Include whole food grains and nuts. Additionally, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will eliminate your weight gain problems. Green living gives you a good eating plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your body will become disease free as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.