Masala Roast Chicken.
You can have Masala Roast Chicken using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Masala Roast Chicken
- It’s 500 gms of Chicken.
- You need 1 Cup of Dahi (Yoghurt).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Adrak lehsan paste (Ginger garlic paste).
- You need of Kashmiri lal mirch powder (Kashmiri red chilli powder) 1 & ½ tsp.
- Prepare of Dhania (Coriander seeds) roasted & crushed 1 & ½ tsp.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Zeera (Cumin seeds) roasted & crushed.
- It’s 1 tsp of Kali mirch powder (Black pepper powder).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Haldee powder (Turmeric powder).
- Prepare of Namak (Salt) 1 tsp or to taste.
- You need 1 tbs of Lemon juice.
- You need 4-5 tbs of Oil.
- Prepare 2-3 of Green chilli (Green chilies).
- Prepare of Pyaz (Onion) chopped 1 large.
- It’s 3 of boiled eggs for garnish.
Masala Roast Chicken instructions
- In bowl,add chicken,dahi,ginger garlic powder,kashmiri red chilli powder,coriander seeds,cumin seeds, black pepper powder,turmeric powder,salt and lemon juice,mix well and marinate for 1 hour..
- In pot,add oil,green chilies,curry leaves and mix well..
- Add onion and fry until light golden.
- Add marinated chicken,mix well for 2 minutes and cook until chicken is done (approx.20 minutes on low flame) and keep mixing in between until water dries & oil separates.
- Serve it in pyrex dish and also add boiled cut eggs.. With naans or garlic bread and Salad ♥️💚.
Going Green for Better Health By Consuming Superfoods One terrific thing about going green is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. It is possible to do this, even in this fast-paced world we are living in. We must take a step back and prevent diseases before they happen. Regrettably, most people don’t concern themselves about their health since they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. It’s impossible to turn around without seeing advertisements about the current pill to deal with your health problems. In reality, a number of these pills can help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. Unlike buying a car, you won’t be able to trade in your burnt-out body for a new one. You mustn’t postpone it or it will be too late to take goood care of your body. Your body has to have the right nutrients to operate at its best levels. When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or simply eat anything tastes good at the time? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that almost all people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. More and more people are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases as a result of the foods they consume. People are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Nowadays it is much easier to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer’s market or health food store. Most grocery stores now carry organic foods. This section is full of what are now known as superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can slow down or reverse certain serious illnesses. By consuming these foods, your body will more fit. You will begin to feel a lot better when you choose to ingest the superfoods in place of junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will help it to run well. In this case, the immune system is better able to fight off any health condition. Make sure you integrate these superfoods into your daily diet. To start with, beans are very good, and berries, in particular blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are some other superfoods to add. In addition, you need to consume yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will help solve your weight problems. Observing a green living meal plan will give you precisely what you need to be healthy. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can become disease free. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits today.