Moroccan Roast Chicken Drumsticks.
You can cook Moroccan Roast Chicken Drumsticks using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Moroccan Roast Chicken Drumsticks
- It’s 8 of large chicken drumsticks.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter, melted.
- You need 0.5 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 0.5 tsp of ground turmeric.
- You need 0.5 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of chicken seasoning.
- You need 1 dash of salt, black pepper, sugar (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
Moroccan Roast Chicken Drumsticks step by step
- Wash chicken drumsticks and poke holes into the drumsticks with a fork or knife, especially near the bone. This ensures meat near the bone is nicely marinated and cooked..
- In a mixing bowl, mix melted butter, cooking oil, ground ginger, ground cinnamon, ground turmeric, paprika, chicken seasoning, salt, pepper and sugar together..
- Coat the chicken drumsticks well with the marinade. Marinade in fridge for 2 hours or more. Overnight is best.
- Preheat oven to about 160 – 170 degrees and pop chicken drumsticks into the oven and cook for approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour; turn them around to cook the chicken evenly.
- Remove and serve with preferred sauces : chili sauce, tomato sauce, BBQ sauce, sriracha sauce, etc.
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health One of the greatest points of adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and enjoy life. It is possible to attain this, even in this busy world we are living in. We should get back to where it was better to avoid disease in the first place. Most folks think nothing of abusing their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. Everywhere you look, you find out about some magic pill that will straightaway fix your latest problem. In reality, some of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. When your body quites functioning properly, you cannot obtain a brand new one. You should learn how to look after it as early as possible. Proper nutrition is important for your body to run at optimum levels. Do you eat because food is available and you savor what they taste or do you go for nutritional foods? Do you regularly eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food restaurants? Consuming sugar and starches, and greasy foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are being discovered all of the time? The food products we are ingesting are causing obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of pandemic proportions. People are choosing to eat better now that they are aware of how essential food choices are to their health. Many healthy food are now found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Almost all grocery stores these days sell organic foods. There you will be able to find what science has named superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to retard certain diseases, or even overturn them. By eating these superfoods, your body will become healthier. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will notice an astonishing increase in how healthy you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will allow it to function optimally. In this case, the immune system will be able to fight off any health condition. Be sure to add these superfoods into your diet. Why not eat several beans or blueberries? Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Add in whole grains and nuts. In addition, you need to include yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy great health when you decide to eat the green living way. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can become disease free. You can expect to have a healthy future by altering your food choices now.