Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad.
You can have Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad
- Prepare 2 cups of your favorite pasta (uncooked).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of cherry or plum tomatoes (halved).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of cucumber (peeled and cubed).
- It’s 1/2 cup of red onion (sliced and cut about an inch long).
- You need 1/8 cup of feta cheese crumbles.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of Greek olives (sliced).
- It’s 1/16 cup of shaved Parmesan.
- You need of Dressing:.
- You need 1/4 cup of Olive Oil (or other neutral oil).
- Prepare 4 tbs of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbs of fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic (minced).
- You need 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of honey.
- You need 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fresh cracked black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad step by step
- Cook pasta to package directions. Drain and wash with cold water and let cool..
- Combine all dressing ingredients and whisk to fully mix..
- Add all chopped veggies, cheeses and dressing to cooled pasta and toss. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. ENJOY!!.
Going Green for Good Health By Consuming Superfoods One of the best reasons for adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and enjoy life. This is doable no matter how filled and frenzied your life is. We should get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. The majority of people think nothing of mistreating their bodies nowadays and fixing them with a pill later. It isn’t possible to turn around without being bombarded by ads about the newest pill to treat your health problems. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make a few needed alterations in your life. Once your body wears out, you cannot exchange it for a new one, like your car. You shouldn’t wait too long or it will be too late to look after your health. Proper nutrition is important for your body to run at top levels. When you put food into your mouth, are you concerned about the nutritional value or merely eat the food that tastes good at the time? Do you usually eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that almost all people eat, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. A growing number of folks are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases as a result of the foods they eat. People are opting to eat better now that they know how crucial food choices are to their health. Nutritious food is now being sold at local grocery and health food markets. Virtually all grocery stores nowadays carry organic foods. This food section has what are now recognized as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to delay some diseases, or even reverse them. By ingesting these superfoods, your body will become healthier. You will start to feel a whole lotso much better when you choose to eat the superfoods instead of junk food. By getting the proper nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to run. As a result, the immune system will be able to fight off any illness. Make sure you integrate these superfoods into your daily diet. First off, beans are great, and berries, especially blueberries. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Add in whole grains and nuts. In addition, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you consume these superfoods on a regular basis, you should not have to worry about any weight gain problems. Green living gives you a healthy diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your body will be free of disease as you build up your immune system. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits now.