Slow Cooker Curry Chicken.
You can cook Slow Cooker Curry Chicken using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Curry Chicken
- You need 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 of medium onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of chopped carrots.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh ginger, minced.
- Prepare 1 (13.5 oz) of can of coconut milk.
- You need 1 (6 oz) of can of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 2-3 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut up into 2 inch pieces.
Slow Cooker Curry Chicken step by step
- Heat coconut oil in a medium pot over medium heat. Add garlic and onion, and sauté until onions become translucent, about 5 minutes..
- Then add the carrots and ginger into the pot, cook for about 5 minutes. Stirring occasionally..
- In a medium bowl, add coconut milk, tomato paste, flour, curry powder, garam masala, chili powder, and pepper. Stir until well combined and slightly thickened. Transfer to the pot and cook everything together for another 5 minutes..
- Put the chicken into the slow cooker, then pour the curry sauce on top of it. Stir together. Close the lid, put the temperature to low, and set the timer to six hours..
- After three hours, take off the lid, stir for about a minute, then replace the lid and let cook for another three hours..
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Good Way To Go Green For Better Health One great thing about going green is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is doable regardless of how filled and hectic your life is. We have to get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. Alas, most people don’t worry about their health since they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. No matter where you look, you find out about some magic pill that will immediately fix your latest problem. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make a few necessary alterations in your life. Once your body wears out, you cannot trade it in for a new one, like your car. You must look after your health while you can. Your body requires the right nutrients to function at its best levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what you are putting in your mouth is healthy for you? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food joint or buy junk food at the local convenience store? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that most people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. More and more folks are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases because of the foods they eat. People are choosing to eat better now that they are aware of how important food choices are to their health. A lot of nutritious food can now be available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Nowadays, you can find an organic food section in just about all grocery stores. This food section is filled with what are now recognized as superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can slow down or reverse certain serious maladies. By ingesting these foods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will note an amazing increase in how healthy you feel. Your body will begin to work as it was meant to when you provide it with the correct nutrition. When this happens, the immune system is better able to fight off any illness. You need to have a number of superfoods in your diet each day. Why not include some beans or blueberries? Then, try to add several green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Add in whole grains and nuts. Furthermore, you have to consume yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t ever have to worry about gaining weight again. Green living provides you with a solid diet plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be better, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. You can expect to have a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.