Strawberry Liqueur. In a bowl crush the berries and sugar together. Strawberry Liqueur made with fresh Strawberries and vodka, make it with a simple syrup or a creamy mixture. Take your pick both are the best ways to bring in or take out the Strawberry Season this year!
Note: If you're using frozen strawberries, defrost them before use. Buy Strawberry Flavored Liqueurs, Cordials & Schnapps at Total Wine & More. Strawberry liqueurs are very useful in blended drinks, such as margaritas, coladas, and daiquiris. You can have Strawberry Liqueur using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Liqueur
- It’s 900 ml of Vodka.
- You need 480 grams of Strawberries.
- You need 150 grams of Rock sugar crystals.
- You need 1 of Lemon.
The cooling and refreshing taste of vodka and strawberries matches perfectly and is a keeper in any cabinet. Here is how to make strawberry liqueur. Add the sugar and stir constantly until all the sugar dissolves completely. Let the simple syrup cool down and add it to the strawberry liqueur.
Strawberry Liqueur step by step
- De-hull and wash the strawberries, and dry them well (you could pat dry each gently using paper towels). Put them in a single layer if possible in a ziplock bag or on a tray, and freeze until completely frozen..
- Sterilize the storage jar you'll be using with vodka or other high-alcohol content liquor. (Do this one the day you will be making the liqueur.).
- Put the completely frozen strawberries in the sterilized jar from Step 2, with the peeled and sliced lemon and rock crystal sugar. Pour the vodka over everything, close the lid and your work is done. Gently shake the jar occasionally to make sure all the strawberries are immersed in the alcohol..
- I plan to let the berries macerate for 2 months, and age the liqueur while checking it for taste over a year..
- After one week, the liqueur will have turned a pretty red color! The strawberries have lost their color and shape..
- I took the berries, and passed the liqueur through a coffee filter. This liqueur matured faster than any fruit liqueur I've ever made, and when I tasted it the other day, it was already quite mild. I recommend this method for people who want a fast-maturing liqueur. The strawberry flavor was very good too..
Note: Some strawberries are sweet and some are not as sweet. A description and a collection of drink recipes for strawberry liqueur, with it's origin, ingredients, alcohol content, and nutritional information like calories, carbohydrates and sugars. Top > Liqueur > Strawberry Strawberry liqueur. A strawberry-flavored liqueur made using the maceration of strawberries. The Beautiful Red is a sexy red colored cocktail recipe made from gin, strawberry liqueur, raspberry liqueur, cherry brandy, sour apple liqueur and cinnamon liqueur, and served in a chilled cocktail glass garnished with strawberry and mint.
Living Greener for Better Health By Eating Superfoods One great thing about going green is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. Even with the fast pace of our modern world, you can achieve this. We must take a step back and fight diseases before they occur. Alas, majority of people don’t worry about their health as they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re barraged with advertisements for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem instantly. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old negative habits. When your body wears out, you can’t exchange it for a new one, like your car. You shouldn’t postpone it or it will be too late to look after yourself. Your body cannot function correctly if it does not get the right nutrition. When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or simply eat anything tastes good at the time? Do you regularly eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food joints? Since most people opt to consume foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. More and more individuals are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases due to the foods they ingest. People are becoming more and more concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Nutritious food is now being sold at local grocery and health food markets. Almost all grocery stores these days sell organic foods. There you will be able to get what science has named superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to slow down a number of diseases, or even overturn them. By consuming these superfoods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. You will start to feel a whole lotso much better when you decide to ingest the superfoods rather than junk food. Your body will begin to function as it was meant to when you supply it with the right nutrition. When this happens, it will help your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. Be sure to add these superfoods into your daily eating routine. First off, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Then, try to add some green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, plus an assortment of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Also, you may wish to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t have to worry about your weight again. You will enjoy optimal health as you decide to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as you build up your immune system. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.