Quorn sausage stir-fry. This meal is not only fun to eat but fun to cook too with its easy to follow recipe video it can never go wrong! Find out how to cook a quick and easy sweet and sour stir-fry with Quorn Pieces and crunchy mixed vegetables. First up – this tasty sweet & sour stir fry, made with Quorn.
Click here to discover how to make your favourite vegetarian and vegan burger dishes. Go for a taste of paradise with the Hawaiian Quorn burger recipe topped with a mango salsa, or serve up a delicious and satisfying Quorn Sausage. Discover Quorn's selection of great tasting food from all over the world, whether you're Discover a world of great tasting food with Quorn, whether you're cooking from scratch, looking for a Quorn Meatless Steak-Style Strips are great in stir-fries, stroganoffs and many more of your family favorites. You can cook Quorn sausage stir-fry using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quorn sausage stir-fry
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 of vegetarian sausage chopped in pieces -.
- You need of (I use the vegetarian butcher's little willies).
- It’s 80 g of Quorn pieces.
- You need 1 of small onion (finely chopped).
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fresh ginger (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of smoked salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cashew nuts.
- Prepare 250 g of chinese wok vegetables of choice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of lea & perrins.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
- It’s 200 g of wok noodles.
How to make Korean style sausage stir fry. It is typically made with Vienna sausages and vegetables. Heat half the oil in a large frying pan and brown the slices of sausage until lightly browned. This simple sausage stir fry is a perfect quick dinner, and you can change it up with different types of sausage and veggies.
Quorn sausage stir-fry step by step
- Fry the onion in the olive oil until soft. Add the garlic, ginger, smoked salt, chilli powder and turmeric. Fry for a couple of minutes on a low heat, stirring regularly and adding water if necessary, to avoid sticking..
- Add the sausage and quorn and fry until starting to brown. Add the soy sauce, Lea & Perrins, pepper to taste and cashew nuts and fry at a low to medium heat..
- Meanwhile boil water and add the noodles. Cook for 2 minutes or according to the time on the package..
- Whilst the noodles are cooking, add the wok vegetables to the sausage mix and fry for 4 to 6 minutes..
- Serve and enjoy..
This is definitely one of our favorites. You can't beat sausage for easy recipes since it already has the seasoning built right in! This sausage stir fry is really just a starting point. Quorn sausages are really tasty, and it's so simple to pull together a really tasty slow cooker meal with them. This delicious Quorn sausage and bean casserole take minutes to pull together, and is something the whole family will tuck into.
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Good Way To Go Green For Better Health One great thing about adopting a green lifestyle is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. Even with the fast pace of our modern world, you can do this. We need to go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. The majority of individuals think nothing of not taking care of their bodies nowadays and fixing them with a pill later. You can’t turn around without hearing about the current pill to deal with your health problems. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old negative habits. When your body quites functioning right, you cannot obtain a new one. You should take care of yourself while you can. Your body has to have sufficient amounts of nutrients to run at its optimum levels. Do you eat because food is available and you enjoy what they taste or do you decided to eat healthy foods? Do you usually eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food places? Eating sugar and starches, and greasy foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are cropping up all of the time? More and more folks are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases due to the foods they ingest. Many people are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Healthy food is now found at local grocery and health food shops. In all probability, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food area. In this section of the store, you’ll find superfoods. Superfoods is the name given to 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious illnesses. You will see that you think more clearly when you ingest these foods. You will start to feel a whole lotso much better when you choose to eat the superfoods instead of junk food. By getting the proper nutrition, your body will run the way it is supposed to work. As a result, it will help your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. You need to include a number of superfoods in your diet each day. Why not include some beans or blueberries? Next, try adding some green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole grains, and oats, plus a variety of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Moreover, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By consuming these superfoods daily, you should eliminate any weight problems. Adopting a green living meal plan will give you exactly what you need for good health. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits now.