Herb Crusted Swai fish. Take fish out of oven and coat on top side with mixture. In a shallow dish, combine panko bread crumbs and dry seasonings. Add the herb mixture to the bread crumbs.
Add capers, lemon juice, parsley, red pepper flakes and a pinch of salt. Cut your Swai fillets into more manageable pieces and set up an assembly line for the dredging. Coat your Swai pieces in the egg and milk mixture, dip in Panko, Parmesan, and flour mixture. You can cook Herb Crusted Swai fish using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Herb Crusted Swai fish
- You need 4 of swai fillets.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of tajin seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil to garnish.
- Prepare 1 of balsamic vinegar to garnish.
- Prepare 1 of limes to taste.
- You need of salsa topping.
- You need 1 cup of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/3 bunch of chopped cilantro.
- You need 2 tsp of chopped basil.
- You need 1/2 of thinly sliced purple onion.
- You need 1/2 of serrano chili finely diced.
- It’s of herb crust.
- It’s 2 cup of day old hardened french bread.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of basil.
- You need 1/3 cup of cilantro.
The cooking time is so short that the smell — which, if your fish is fresh and not funky, should not be overpowering — will dissipate quickly. And in the meantime, you have an easy dinner of tender. Swai is a white-fleshed, neutral-flavored fish typically imported from Vietnamese fish farms. Once called Asian catfish, US laws no longer permit this name to be used.
Herb Crusted Swai fish instructions
- preheat oven to 375.
- heat a pan with olive oil on med high heat. season fish both sides with seasonings. Add to hot pan y our gonna sear them on each side 1 minute your not cooking your just searing they finish in oven. set aside into a casserole dish or paperlined baking sheet.
- chop tomatoes in 1/2 thin slice onions also finely chop chili no seeds. add tomatoes, onion n chili to same pan u cooked fish, season with salt cook down about 5minutes add cilantro basil turn of heat. top each piece of fish with salsa..
- now add bread herbs and cheese to chopper till u get all incorporated and a fine crust. top fish generously bake 6 minutes..
- garnish olive oil & balsamic around plate..ENJOY!!.
Press Sample With our recent effort to eat a healthier diet, I've been preparing more fish than ever. It is such an excellent source of lean protein. My family gets a little bored with fish, though, so I have to be creative. I recently purchased some Swai fillets to try out (yah, I had never heard of Swai fish, let alone prepared it). Parmesan, mayonnaise and breadcrumbs may seen an unlikely pairing for fish, but they create a flavor-packed crust that helps keep the fish deliciously moist while it bakes.
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Superb Way To Go Green And Be Healthy Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of adopting a green lifestyle that most people appreciate. This is doable no matter how filled and frenzied your life is. We must get back to where it was a lot better to avoid disease in the first place. A lot of folks think nothing of abusing their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. You can’t turn around without being bombarded by ads about the newest pill to treat your health problems. There are some pills that help, but only if you make a few necessary alterations in your life. Unlike the car buying process, you won’t be able to trade in your exhausted body for a new one. You shouldn’t postpone it or it will be too late to take care of your body. Your body needs the right nutrients to operate at its best levels. When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or just eat whatever tastes good at the time? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that almost all people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. More and more people are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases due to the foods they eat. People are choosing to eat better now that they realize how important food choices are to their health. Nutritious food is now readily available at local grocery and health food stores. Nowadays, you can find an organic food aisle in almost all grocery stores. This section is filled with what are now known as superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been proven to retard or reverse certain diseases. By ingesting these foods, your body will more fit. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how good you will soon feel. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to run. This in turn will allow your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. Your daily diet need to include at least a few of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Then, try to add a few veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a few other essentials. Additionally, you may wish to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t ever have a weight problem again. Adopting a green living eating plan will provide you with just what you need to be healthy. Your body will ward off diseases as you build up your immune system. Prepare for a great future by changing your eating habits today.