Tuna with Pesto and Pasta Salad. Check out this easy, delicious & healthy food recipe video for my Wild Tuna with Pesto Pasta & Salad. I used organic ingredients for this recipe. Make this fast tuna pasta salad recipe that is great for a lunchbox.
Of course, simple pasta tossed in pesto sauce is good in itself. But adding tuna brings in a whole new level of flavor. I also usually add some slices of mushrooms. You can cook Tuna with Pesto and Pasta Salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna with Pesto and Pasta Salad
- You need 225 g of pasta dried shapes / 8 oz ..
- It’s 2 of tuna water canned (175g / 6 oz.) in (drained).
- Prepare 150 g of beans French (halved) / 5 oz ..
- Prepare 300 g of cherry tomatoes (halved) / 10 oz ..
- It’s 225 g of cucumber (roughly chopped) / 8 oz ..
- Prepare 150 ml of ricotta low fat / 6 fl . oz ..
- It’s 100 ml of vegetable stock (cold) / 3½ fl . oz ..
- It’s 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- You need 3 cups of basil leaves (roughly chopped).
- You need 2 tablespoons of pine nuts (35g / 1½ oz.).
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic (chopped).
- It’s ½ teaspoon of chili flakes.
- It’s ½ teaspoon of black pepper ground.
Pesto Tuna Salad with Sun-Dried Tomatoes. I am not even a fan of tuna but this was fabulous. I served on little garlic parmesan italian toast and it was to die for. I can't wait to try it with pasta!
Tuna with Pesto and Pasta Salad instructions
- Put the pasta in an uncovered pan of boiling water and cook for 10 minutes. For the last 1½ minutes add the green beans. Strain to remove the water. Set aside to cool..
- Whilst the pasta is cooking put all of the ingredients for the pesto into a blender and reduce to a loose paste. Mix with all of the other ingredients..
- When the pasta and beans are cool put in a serving dish and top with the mixed ingredients..
This healthy tuna pasta salad recipe is tasty, filling, and great for a light summer meal. It's a fabulous make-ahead pasta salad that's perfect I'm really pleased with how this tuna pasta salad turned out. In my opinion, it's a perfectly balanced meal. It has carbs from the pasta, protein from the tuna, and. Now one of the first things that I made with the huge tuna supply that I've been accumulating is this easy tuna pesto pasta salad.
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Good Way To Go Green For Better Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of green living that many folks appreciate. It is possible to attain this, even in this hectic world we are living in. We need to get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. Most men and women think nothing of mistreating their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. Wherever you look, you find out about some magic pill that will straightaway fix your latest problem. There are some pills that help, but only if you make some needed modifications in your life. When your body wears out, you can’t trade it in for a new one, like your car. You mustn’t wait too long or it will be too late to take care of your body. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to work at optimum levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what you are putting in your mouth is beneficial for you? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food joints? Consuming sugar and starches, and also oily foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are being discovered all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and several others, possibly caused by the foods that are ingested. People are opting to eat better now that they are aware of how essential food choices are to their health. A lot of nutritious food can now be being sold at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Today, you can find an organic food aisle in almost all grocery stores. This aisl is filled with what are now acknowledged as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to slow down certain diseases, or even overturn them. Consuming these superfoods will make your mental awareness and abilities better. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how good you will soon feel. By getting the right nutrition, your body will run the way it is supposed to function. By doing this, your immune system will easily ward off maladies. Make sure you incorporate these superfoods into your daily diet. Why not include some beans or blueberries? Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole food grains are a couple of other foods to include. Moreover, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. You will enjoy great health once you choose to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be better, and your body is likely to be free of disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits now.