Chicken Katsu With Curry Sauce. Drain excess oil on a tray lined with a rack. Slice chicken into three pieces and serve with rice and a generous spoonful of curry sauce and a few pickles. Place rice on a plate, top with cutlet, then serve heated S&B Golden Curry Sauce with Vegetablescurry sauce over.
Fry the onions and carrots until the onion is soft and translucent. Then add the garlic and ginger. To make the curry sauce, heat the vegetable oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. You can have Chicken Katsu With Curry Sauce using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Katsu With Curry Sauce
- You need of For The Curry Sauce:.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of curry powder.
- It’s 1 of large onions, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, cubed.
- Prepare 1 of large potatoes, cubes.
- You need 1 cup of bean.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ketchup.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoon of vegan worcestershire sauce or soy sauce.
- You need 4 cups of water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and papper.
- It’s of For the Chicken :.
- You need 3 of serving chicken breasts fillet.
- It’s 2-3 cups of Pablo breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 3 of eggs, slightly beaten.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Oil to fry.
Add the garlic and cook for another minute. Add the plain flour and cook, stirring for another minute. Press down firmly with the palm of your hand to slightly flatten each chicken breast. Place them in a bowl, pour over the buttermilk, add the curry powder and a pinch of sea salt, crush in the garlic, then toss to coat.
Chicken Katsu With Curry Sauce instructions
- Season your chicken breast fillets with salt and freshly ground black pepper..
- In a plate place your bread crumbs, on a separate plate place the flour and, on another plate, place the beaten eggs. Dip both sides of the chicken breast fillets on to the flour, then on to the beaten egg then on to the bread crumbs..
- Heat enough oil for shallow frying in a pan, once it reached 180C carefully lower the chicken katsu and cook in medium low heat until golden and crispy. This will take around 6-8 minutes on each side depending on the thickness of the breast fillets. Remove from pan then set it aside to cool and crisp down..
- In a pot heat oil in medium heat then sauté onions until its soft. Add the carrots and potatoes then continue to sauté for 2 minutes..
- Pour water into the pot, bring it to a boil, Simmer for about 15 minutes or until vegetables are soft. Add curry powder, flour, and mix well, then turn heat to low, let it simmer for 10 minutes until curry sauce is thick. Turn heat off..
- Cut chicken breast into sections, place in the side of plate and topped with curry sauce. Serve while hot..
Here, crunchy chicken cutlet or pork cutlet is served over rice and smothered in a creamy curry sauce. It is the ultimate comfort dish! The Japanese absolutely love curry and deep-fried food. So it only makes sense that we pair the two together for a hearty and scrumptious dish like this Katsu Curry (カツカレー). With a sharp knife, slice the deep-fried chicken breasts into strips at an angle and arrange on top of the rice.
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health One of the best reasons for green living is to slow down and enjoy life. It is possible to attain this, even in this hectic world we are living in. We should take a step back and fight diseases before they come about. Numerous individuals have the attitude of ruining the body today, and heal it with a pill the next day. No matter where you look, you read about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. In reality, a number of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. When your body stops working properly, you won’t be able to get yourself a brand new one. You shouldn’t postpone it or it will be too late to take goood care of your health. Proper nutrition is important for your body to run at top levels. When you put food into your mouth, are you concerned about the nutritional value or merely eat anything tastes good at the time? How often do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or get junk food at the local mini mart? Ingesting sugar and starches, and also oily foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are cropping up all of the time? The foods we are consuming cause obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of pandemic proportions. People are becoming more health conscious, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. Now it is so easy to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. Nearly all grocery stores now sell organic foods. In this section of the store, you’ll see the superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious maladies. Eating these superfoods will . Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how good you will soon feel. By getting the right nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to run. As a result, the immune system can fight off any malady. Your daily diet need to include at least several of these super foods. To start with, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Then, add some veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are some other superfoods to add. Additionally, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By consuming these superfoods on a regular basis, you should not have to worry about any problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy great health once you opt to eat the green living way. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can be free of disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits right now.