Toaster Oven Bread Pudding. Cut the bread into small pieces so it will be easier to mash. Pour in the milk – evaporated first. Mash the bread using your hands.
I added apple, and in order to keep the sugar content low, I added in my favorite cinnamon. This dish was requested by my viewer Shelley Olsen. No matter what your disability is, I want you to be able to create these awesome menus. You can have Toaster Oven Bread Pudding using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Toaster Oven Bread Pudding
- You need 1 loaf of Bread.
- Prepare 2 cup of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of condensed milk (alternative to sugar – this makes the mixture creamier. you can also adjust to your desired sweetness level).
- Prepare 1 cup of raisins (optional).
- You need 1 of cheese (for toppings).
Allow to cool slightly and spoon from the dish to serve. In a medium bowl, combine eggs, egg yolks, sugar, milk, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla. Making a super easy bread pudding for a quick snack. Then cut the slices in half or fourths.
Toaster Oven Bread Pudding instructions
- Preheat oven. In this recipe, I'm only using an ordi ary toaster oven since I don't have a convection oven. I just set the oven in 400W and leave it like that while I prepare the mixture..
- Grease your pan (size doesn't really matter here. If the pan is bigger, add in more bread). Cut the bread into small pieces so it will be easier to mash..
- Pour in the milk – evaporated first. Mash the bread using your hands..
- Pour in the condensed milk. Adjust to taste..
- Add in the rasins as you mix the ingredients. Mash the bread more..
- Grate the cheese on top of the mixture. Bake at around 30-40mins until a toothpick comes out clean..
- Leave to cool for about 10-15mins before cutting..
See recipes for Toaster Oven Bread Pudding too. Put the bread in a fairly shallow, single-serving, microwave-safe bowl. Whisk together the egg, milk, vanilla, and sugar. Pour over the bread in the bowl, stirring gently to combine. Stir in chips or dried fruit.
Living Greener for Better Health By Eating Superfoods One great thing about adopting a green lifestyle is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. In spite of the fast pace of our modern world, you can achieve this. We need to get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. Numerous folks have the attitude of destroying the body today, and mend it with a pill tomorrow. We’re barraged with advertisements for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem instantly. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old bad habits. When your body wears out, you can’t get a new one, like your car. You need to learn how to look after it the soonest you can. Your body requires sufficient amounts of nutrients to function at its optimum levels. Do you eat because food is available and you like what they taste or do you choose nutritional foods? Do you regularly eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food restaurants? Eating sugar and starches, and fatty foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are discovered all of the time? More and more folks are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases because of the foods they eat. People are deciding to eat better now that they are aware of how crucial food choices are to their health. Nowadays it is so easy to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer’s market or health food store. Today, you can find an organic food area in virtually all grocery stores. There you will be able to get what science has termed superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to slow down certain diseases, or even reverse them. Consuming these foods will help your mental health. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will notice an astonishing increase in how much better you feel. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to run. As a result, it will allow your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. See to it that you integrate these superfoods into your daily diet. Why not add some beans or blueberries? Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole cereals, and oats, along with an assortment of nuts, primarily walnuts. In addition, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t have to worry about your weight again. Adopting a green living eating plan will provide you with exactly what you need for good health. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits now.