Gooey Bread Pudding. Old-fashioned bread pudding is the ultimate classic comfort food. To serve, immediately unmold ring molds onto individual serving plates, top each bread pudding with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, and drizzle with warm caramel sauce. Tear buttered bread into little pieces, and put into a very large mixing bowl.
Yes that's right, a completely vegan bread and butter pudding recipe. Bread pudding is an old-fashioned dessert made from cubes of day-old bread. The bread gets soaked in a simple custard mixture made from eggs, milk, sugar, and a little cinnamon and nutmeg. You can have Gooey Bread Pudding using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gooey Bread Pudding
- It’s of Prep.
- Prepare 1 loaf of stale french bread, long bread (cut into small pieces).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of condensed milk.
- It’s 1 cup of low fat milk.
- Prepare of mixture.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of thickened cream/heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need of topping.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
It's then baked in a big roasting pan until the top is golden and the middle is still slightly gooey. It tastes warm, cozy, and completely addicting. Bread pudding is indeed an old-fashioned dessert, a comforting way to use up stale bread. Any type of bread makes a neutral base for a flavorful custard; use day-old sliced whole-wheat, raisin or sourdough.
Gooey Bread Pudding instructions
- butter the baking pan and arrange the cut up pieces of bread in a compact manner.
- heat up milk and condensed milk in a non stick pot. pour over cut up bread in baking pan and leave to soak..
- mix butter and brown sugar in a mixing bowl. heat up spoon (metal) to make sure batter mixes well..
- add in eggs one by one. stir in honey and vanilla essence..
- add thickened milk and mix in flour and baking powder..
- pour mixture over bread and make sure every piece is soaked up in the mixture before putting it in the oven to bake at 150°C.
- mix brown sugar and cinnamon powder in a small bowl and sprinkle over bread pudding 5 minutes before it fully sets..
- ready to serve with vannila icecream and coffee liqueur sauce. enjoy!.
Chewy dried fruit adds a contrasting texture to the tender softness of the pudding. Custard bread pudding combines the bread cubes with a sweet egg custard mixture. It bakes up into a thick pudding that you can slice and eat with a fork. Garnished with a little powdered sugar or drizzled with caramel sauce, custard bread pudding is anything but boring! Combine bread and raisins in large bowl.
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health One terrific feature of going green is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. Even with the fast pace of our modern world, you can do this. We should get back to where it was a lot better to prevent disease in the first place. Alas, just about people don’t worry about their health because they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. It’s impossible to turn around without being bombarded by ads about the newest pill to treat your health problems. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old negative habits. As soon as your body wears out, you can’t trade it in for a new one, like your car. You must learn how to look after it before it is too late. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to work at top levels. Do you eat because food is available and you savor the taste or do you choose nutritious foods? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or buy junk food at the local mini mart? Consuming sugar and starches, as well as fatty foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are being discovered all of the time? The things we are ingesting cause obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of pandemic proportions. People are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Many nutritious food can now be found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Today, you can find an organic food section in nearly all grocery stores. There you will be able to get what science has called superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to slow down a number of diseases, or even reverse them. By ingesting these superfoods, your body will more fit. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how well you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will help it to function well. As a result, your immune system will easily ward off diseases. See to it that you add these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Why not include some beans or blueberries? Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Add in whole food grains and nuts. Additionally, you need to eat yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t ever have a weight problem again. Following a green living meal plan will offer you exactly what you need to become healthy and fit. Your body will become disease free as your immune system gets healthier. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices right now.