Golden Mashed Potatoes and Beef Square Gravy.
You can have Golden Mashed Potatoes and Beef Square Gravy using 22 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Golden Mashed Potatoes and Beef Square Gravy
- You need of Potatoes.
- It’s 1-1/2 pound of Yukon gold potatoes.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 cup of powdered milk.
- You need As needed of water to boil potatoes.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of Meat squares.
- It’s 1-1/2 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of peanut oil to fry squares.
- You need of Beef scramble.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 2 of large leeks.
- You need 1 cup of celery sliced.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of dehydrated onions.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of heaping minced garlic.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
Golden Mashed Potatoes and Beef Square Gravy step by step
- Wash the leeks and celery very well. I am not exaggerating to say I washed out a 1/2 cup of sand. Slice the leeks and celery. Set aside..
- Cube the potatoes cover with water add the salt. Boil till fork tender. Pour out all but a cup of the water. Add 1/2 stick of butter, Worcestershire sauce, and powdered milk..
- Stir and mash the potatoes if more water is needed add a bit at a time. Press the ground beef flat. Adding salt and pepper. Heat the oil..
- Cut the meat sheet into small squares break apart and fry each little square..
- Turn as needed and set on a plate do this in batches..
- Take the 1/2 pound of ground beef for scrambling add to the pan you fried the little squares. Add the leeks, garlic and celery..
- Sauté till leeks and celery are tender. When tender add the dehydrated onions. Stir in the onions and then add the tablespoon of butter..
- When the butter melts add the flour. Sauté for 20minutes..
- Add the spices and beef broth stirring occasionally until it thickens..
- Add the meat squares and simmer 15 minutes..
- Add potatoes in a bowl form a crater and fill with the gravy beef squares. Serve I hope you!!!.
Living Greener for Good Health By Eating Superfoods One of the strongest reasons for going green is to slow down and bask in life. Despite the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can achieve this. We must take a step back and fix diseases before they happen. The majority of individuals think nothing of mistreating their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. It isn’t possible to turn around without hearing about the latest pill to cure you of your health problems. Of course, a number of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. When your body quites functioning right, you cannot obtain a brand new body. You should learn how to take care of your body as early as possible. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to run at optimum levels. When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or simply eat anything tastes good at the time? Do you usually eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food places? Consuming sugar and starches, and greasy foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are being discovered all of the time? The things we are consuming are causing obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of pandemic proportions. People are choosing to eat better now that they are aware of how essential food choices are to their health. Nutritious food is now readily available at local grocery and health food markets. In all probability, your local grocery store now has an organic food aisle. This aisl has what are today recognized as superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been proven to delay or reverse particular diseases. Eating these superfoods will make your mental awareness and abilities better. You will begin to feel a whole lotso much better when you decide to eat the superfoods rather than junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will allow it to work well. As a result, your immune system will easily ward off illnesses. See to it that you incorporate these superfoods into your daily diet. To start, beans are excellent, and berries, especially blueberries. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole cereals, and oats, plus an assortment of nuts, mainly walnuts. Be sure to eat proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will help solve your problems with gaining weight. Following a green living diet plan will provide you with exactly what you need to become healthy and fit. You will find that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fend off disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by modifying your food choices today.