My Homemade Salsa!!!. This homemade salsa comes together in minutes and tastes just like it came from your favorite Mexican food restaurant! Chips and salsa are a way of life. A staple food in our home and in the state of Texas.
This restaurant style salsa recipe is loaded with flavor, has an amazing texture, and a secret ingredient. Whereas, salsa made with canned ingredients alone can taste store-bought. It is my belief that you need both fresh and canned. You can have My Homemade Salsa!!! using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Homemade Salsa!!!
- Prepare of large Orange bell peppers.
- Prepare of large yellow bell peppers.
- It’s of white onion.
- It’s of scallions.
- You need of Anaheim peppers.
- It’s of poblono peppers.
- It’s of regular peppers.
- Prepare of Cilantro as much as you like(fresh).
- It’s of Minced garlic.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Pink himalayan salt.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- It’s of rotel with juice.
- Prepare of diced heat roasted tomatoes.
- You need of large lime.
This homemade salsa comes together in minutes and tastes just like it came from your favorite Mexican food restaurant! Homemade salsa is easy to make and so delightfully bright and flavorful. We've included a few salsa varieties beyond the base recipe, and canning instructions as well! Are you building a salsa bar or taco spread?
My Homemade Salsa!!! instructions
- Gather all your peppers and onions cilantro and dice.if you have a small food processor great helps with the cutting time..
- Put all these ingredients in bowl.
- Next add can of rotel with juice.
- Next add can of diced heat roasted tomatoes with juice.
- Then add the juice of a whole lime.or peel lime and add to food processor..
- Add minced garlic and garlic powder.
- Now add pink himalayan salt.
- Now black pepper..
- Once everything is in bowl stir till well combined and seasoned to likening.
- Put lid or cover and put and fridge a while so can chill better when cold and flavors get to merry a little while..
- Then eat add you choosr with what 😁.
Don't miss my favorite red salsa, guacamole, pico de gallo, corn salsa or mango salsa. I've kept my salsa snobbery duty going since living in California. And I don't intend to give it up anytime soon. Which is why you all need this Homemade Chipotle Salsa recipe in your life immediately. This Homemade Chipotle Salsa goes on just about everything I made.