Vickys Limoncello Liqueur, Christmas Gift Idea. Heat the sugar in a pan with the water over a low heat and stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Always turns out great and is quite simple. No worries about friends re-gifting this, because they'll consume it and beg for more.
This gingerbread cream liqueur is a twist on a classic homemade Irish cream recipe. Limoncello is a distinctly Italian liqueur although some fine examples are being produced in other countries, including the UK. The spirit is typically enjoyed straight from the freezer after a meal but is also the base of many a summertime cocktail, usually poured over crushed ice. You can have Vickys Limoncello Liqueur, Christmas Gift Idea using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Limoncello Liqueur, Christmas Gift Idea
- You need 1000 ml of strong vodka.
- Prepare 6 of unwaxed lemons.
- You need 500 grams of caster sugar.
- Prepare 200 ml of water.
- Prepare 1 of a jar big enough to hold the litre of vodka.
Shake with ice and serve in a large coupe glass and. A limited edition of handcrafted and hand-painted Vietri ceramic bottles filled with the best Italian Limoncello from italy's Amalfi Coast. Talk of exquisite liqueur with subtle and fragrant flavors, Dolceterra Limoncello is the best. In order to give out your liqueur(s) as gifts, you will also need to gather up some nice bottles or jars, washed and sterilized, and some labels and ribbon.
Vickys Limoncello Liqueur, Christmas Gift Idea instructions
- Remove the lemon peel carefully so you don't take any white pith off with it. I use a vegetable peeler for this.
- Roll the lemons on your work surface so you get the optimum amount of juice when you squeeze them. Do that now and set the juice aside.
- Heat the sugar in a pan with the water over a low heat and stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Add the lemon peel to the pan, bring to the boil, then simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice to the pan, bring back to the boil then simmer a further 5 minutes. Take off the heat and cool in pan for 15 minutes.
- Put the juice mix in a jar with a clip top or screw top lid. Add the vodka and seal.
- Shake the jar every 2 days for 2 weeks. Strain the mixture and decant into bottles adding a strip of lemon peel from the strainer to each bottle.
- Serve chilled for an after dinner treat.
- If making for Christmas as a gift for family & friends, start the process around the 8th of December so you have enough time for it to flavour and attach pretty gift tags to the bottles.
Specialty Bottle has a nice selection. The bright taste of limoncello is ideal for softly flavored spring cocktails. The fruity, floral freshness of the sparkling shamrock is a fine place to use it. Our extensive selection of cocktail gifts will fit the need of everyone on your list. Bourbon, Vodka, Gin, and more you can choose from a selection of champagne, wine and liquor gifts that are beautifully presented and make the perfect gift year round.
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Superb Way To Go Green For Better Health One of the best points of adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and enjoy life. This is attainable regardless of how busy and frantic your life is. We need to return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. A lot of people think nothing of not taking care of their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. We’re bombarded with adverts for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem right away. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make a few necessary modifications in your life. Unlike buying a car, you cannot trade in your worn out body for a new one. You mustn’t delay or it will be too late to look after yourself. Your body needs proper nutrients to function at its most effective levels. Do you eat because something is available and you like the taste or do you go for nutritious foods? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food joints? Eating sugar and starches, and fatty foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are being discovered all of the time? More and more folks are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases because of the foods they consume. People are deciding to eat better now that they are aware of how crucial food choices are to their health. A lot of healthy food are now available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. These days, you can find an organic food area in almost all grocery stores. In this section of the store, you’ll find superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to delay or reverse particular diseases. By ingesting these superfoods, your body will more fit. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will notice an amazing increase in how much better you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will enable it to run optimally. As a result, your immune system will easily fend off maladies. Be sure to integrate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, in particular blueberries. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole grains are some other foods to include. In addition, you may wish to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t ever have to worry about your weight again. Following a green living eating plan will give you just what you need to become healthy and fit. Your body will be free of disease as you build up your immune system. Prepare for a great future by changing your eating habits now.