My Homemade Chicken and Noodles.
You can cook My Homemade Chicken and Noodles using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Homemade Chicken and Noodles
- You need of boneless chicken thighs.
- It’s of water.
- You need of chicken soup base.
- You need of medium yellow onion (finely chopped).
- Prepare of garlic (I use about 8 cloves).
- It’s of Dairy.
- It’s of block cream cheese.
- Prepare of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare of Seasonings.
- Prepare of celery seed.
- Prepare of dill weed.
- It’s of black pepper.
- You need of garlic powder.
- You need of onion powder.
- Prepare of ground white pepper.
- Prepare of parsley flakes.
- It’s of ranch seasoning.
- You need of For the Noodles See My Egg Noodle Recipe.
My Homemade Chicken and Noodles instructions
- In a large pot on high, fill with 3 cups water and chicken soup base add your chicken thighs and let boil for 30 minutes..
- Once done pull your chicken out on a plate and let cool for 10ish minutes or pull apart (shred) with 2 forks..
- Add the dairy section. Let the cream cheese melt. It's okay if it doesn't melt all the way. It will eventually. Now, add the onion and the garlic..
- Add all the seasonings. Let simmer on low to medium heat for 30 more minutes..