Ali’s Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Chocolate Chip Coconut Rum Cookies. Ali's Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Chocolate Chip Coconut Rum Cookies Recipe by RJ Penn – Cookpad Ali's Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Chocolate Chip Coconut Rum Cookies A spin-off of the original gluten-free dairy-free cookies. See recipes for Ali's Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Chocolate Chip Coconut Rum Cookies too. Ali's Cookies delivers the best chocolate chip cookies, photo cookies & cookie cakes to individuals & businesses across the United States.
See recipes for Ali's Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Chocolate Chip Coconut Rum Cookies too. Which gluten-free chocolate chip cookies recipes for National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day will you try? Try one recipe then and try the rest throughout the year, because we all know that chocolate chip cookies rule—and gluten-free chocolate chip cookies are no different! You can cook Ali’s Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Chocolate Chip Coconut Rum Cookies using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ali’s Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Chocolate Chip Coconut Rum Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of shortening.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp. of butter flavoring.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of vanilla flavoring.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut Rum (Malibu or Parrot Bay).
- You need 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of light brown sugar (packed).
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of coarse Kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need 2-1/4 cup of gluten-free all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips (more or less as desired).
- You need 1/2 cup of sweetened coconut flakes.
Everyone will love this Edible Gluten Free Cookie Dough. Egg-free so it's totally safe to eat by the spoon full. Fearless Dining's ultimate favorite gluten free cookie recipe. Gluten Free Cowboy Cookies are crazy good!
Ali’s Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Chocolate Chip Coconut Rum Cookies step by step
- Combine shortening, eggs, flavorings, sugars, rum, and salt. Mix on low to combine, then cream on medium-high speed for about 2 minutes until fully blended and light in color and texture..
- In separate bow, combine flour and baking powder. Sift or mix well with whisk..
- Turn mixer to lowest speed and fold in flour mixture a little at a time. Alternatively, fold flour mixture into wet batter by hand with large spatula. Fold until combined, but don’t overwork. A little bit of dry flour is ok at this point..
- Add chocolate chips and coconut flakes to dough mixture. Fold by hand with large spatula until fully incorporated..
- Cover mixing bowl with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour to chill dough..
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line cookie sheet or 1/2 sheet pan with parchment paper..
- Use 1 tablespoon measuring soon to scoop balls of cookie dough. Place on parchment-lined sheet pan, about 2” apart. (1/2 sheet pan makes 12 cookies).
- Bake 10-11 minutes until edges start to brown. This will make soft, chewy cookies. For a little firmer bite, cook 1-2 additional minutes until tops start to brown..
- Remove from oven and let rest for about 1 minute. Transfer to wire rack to cool..
- Let pan cool for a few minutes before starting next batch..
- Quick Tip- to speed up process, remove parchment paper and run backside of pan under cool water for 10-15 seconds. Make sure to dry off any excess water. Replace parchment and start next batch..
- Option #1 – place a small pinch of coconut flake on top of cookie dough ball before baking to add some extra texture. The flakes will melt in slightly and tips will brown for that toasted coconut flavor..
- Option #2 – lightly sprinkle a little extra coarse kosher salt over tops of cookies as soon as removed from oven and resting on pan. Don’t over do it… just ever so subtle..
- Serve warm with glass of favorite milk or coffee. Let cookies cool completely on wire rack and store in air-tight container. The flavor and texture actually gets better the next day!.
If you love cookie dough, here is another fun gluten free dessert: Gluten Free Cookie Dough Magic Bars. These coconut gluten free chocolate chip cookies are so easy to make quickly. If you prefer a more classic cookie, this gluten free chocolate chip walnut cookie recipe is amazing!. My newest strategy to keep up with my kids' cookie demand is to double the batch so that I can freeze half of the cookies. This gluten-free chocolate chip cookie recipe is naturally sweetened, and made with almond meal and coconut flour..
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health One of the best reasons for going green is to slow down and bask in life. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this fast-paced world we live in. We must get back to the point where it was a lot better to prevent disease in the first place. Alas, majority of people don’t care about their health as they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. You can’t turn around without being bombarded by ads about the newest pill to treat your health problems. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make some needed changes in your life. Unlike purchasing a new car, you can’t exchange your worn out body for a new one. You should take care of your health while you have the ability to do so. Your body needs sufficient amounts of nutrients to operate at its best levels. When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or merely eat anything tastes good at the time? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? Because people decide to consume things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are found. More and more folks are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases as a result of the foods they eat. Many people are finally recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Today it is a lot easier to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. Most grocery stores now carry organic foods. This aisl has what are now recognized as superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious health conditions. You will see that you think more clearly when you begin to ingest these superfoods. You will start to feel a lot better when you opt to ingest the superfoods rather than junk food. Your body will begin to work as it was meant to when you provide it with the correct nutrition. As a result, the immune system can fight off any disease. Make sure you incorporate these superfoods into your diet every day. To start with, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are some other superfoods to add. Furthermore, you may wish to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your weight problems. Green living equips you with a healthy eating plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be better, and you
r body can be free of disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits now.