Bonfire Night Toffee Apples.
You can have Bonfire Night Toffee Apples using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bonfire Night Toffee Apples
- It’s 200 mls of pure maple syrup.
- It’s 200 g of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 30 g of ground, toasted hazelnuts.
- Prepare 8 of fun size apples.
- It’s 8 of lolly sticks.
Bonfire Night Toffee Apples instructions
- Maple Toffee Apples: Boil the maple syrup in a heavy based saucepan (ceramic is best) for 10 minutes, until the syrup is reduced and really sticky..
- Skewer each apple on a stick by inserting the stick directly through the core from the top of the apple. Dip an apple in the toffee, coating evenly. Then hold the apple up and slowly twirl it to allow the toffee to cool in an even coating. Once the toffee has started to cool, place the apple, stick side up on a sheet of baking paper (shiny side facing up). Repeat until you have 4 apples covered in toffee..
- Dark Chocolate and Toasted Hazelnut Apples: Melt the chocolate in a microwave or in a bowl placed over a pan of boiling water. When the chocolate is melted and runny, dip a skewered apple into the chocolate and twirl it so that the whole apple is covered..
- Sprinkle the apple with toasted hazelnuts and place it on the sheet of baking paper, lolly stick facing up. Repeat for the remaining apples..
- Eat them all!.
Living Greener for Better Health By Eating Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of going green that most individuals appreciate. This is attainable regardless of how busy and frantic your life is. We have to go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. A lot of individuals think nothing of abusing their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. Everywhere you look, you read about some magic pill that will immediately fix your latest problem. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old bad habits. Unlike purchasing a new car, you cannot trade in your exhausted body for a new one. You shouldn’t wait too long or it will be too late to look after yourself. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to run at optimum levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are putting in your mouth is healthy for you? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food joints? Because people opt to consume things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are found. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and a lot others, likely caused by the foods that are eaten. People are choosing to eat better now that they realize how essential food choices are to their health. Nutritious food is now found at local grocery and health food markets. Most likely, your local grocery store today has an organic food section. In this section of the store, you’ll find superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious diseases. Eating these superfoods will improve your mental awareness and capabilities. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how good you will soon feel. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to run. As a result, the immune system will be able to fight off any disease. Your daily diet should have at least a few of these super foods. Why not add some beans or blueberries? Then, try adding a few green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole grains, and oats, together with an assortment of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Also, you may want to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By consuming these superfoods every day, you should eliminate any problems with gaining weight. Green living equips you with a good eating plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. You will find that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fight against disease. Prepare for an awesome future by modifying your eating habits right now.