Matoke with spaghetti. The most Delicious Matoke Curry you will Have. How To Make Matoke in Peanut Sauce Matoke in peanut sauce served with creamed spinach.
It is a traditional Kenyan meal. Use this recipe for spicy Matoke made in a different way. Your family and guests will enjoy this. You can have Matoke with spaghetti using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Matoke with spaghetti
- Prepare 10 of matoke fingers (peeled).
- You need of Carrot (chopped).
- You need of Onions (chopped).
- It’s of Green pepper (chopped).
- It’s of Tomato paste.
- It’s of Coriander (chopped).
- It’s of Mixed spices (tropical heat).
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Cooking oil (uto).
- You need 250 g of Spaghetti.
- Prepare of Blue band magarine (original).
East Africans have for a long time made this staple food; Matoke. See great recipes for Matoke, Fried bananas(matoke) too! Learn how to prepare matoke, a variety of banana indigenous to southwest Uganda. Cooked and mashed matoke is the nation's official food dish.
Matoke with spaghetti instructions
- Matoke – place the peeled matoke on a pan and some water then place on a stove with low heat and let it boil until soft. Once soft don’t pour the hot water let it stay until ready to cook..
- On another pan put the onions, green pepper, coriander and carrots. Add some oil and place in on a stove on low heat. Let them cook for 10 min then add the tomato paste 2 big spoon full. Then stir until it mixes properly. Add the matoke and continue stirring, add the mixed spices and some salt then cover. Let it cook for 10 minutes on low heat. Ready to serve..
- Spaghetti- Boil water in a pan, add spaghetti (cut/break into three) add a big spoon full of blue band magarine some salt and stir until the magarine has melted. Then cover and let it cook on low heat for 10 min. Continue stirring until all the water disappears. Ready to serve..
Most of the time when cooking spaghetti, it's tempting to just eyeball a serving size rather than measure out carefully. Najbolje Domaće Matorke sa EX YU Prostora! Javi mi se ako voliš seksi matorke! Joj boze kako je to bilo. Matoke is a banana variety that is indigenous to Uganda.
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Good Way To Go Green For Better Health One good thing about going green is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. In spite of the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can accomplish this. We have to go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. Unfortunately, majority of people don’t concern themselves about their health as they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. It’s impossible to turn around without hearing about the latest pill to treat your health problems. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make some necessary changes in your life. As soon as your body wears out, you can’t exchange it for a new one, like your car. You have to take care of your health while you can. Your body cannot work correctly if it doesn’t receive the right nutrition. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what goes into your mouth is beneficial for you? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food joints? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that virtually all people eat, it’s not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. A growing number of individuals are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases as a result of the foods they ingest. People are choosing to eat better now that they are aware of how important food choices are to their health. Now it is much easier to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. Almost all grocery stores now sell organic foods. There you will be able to get what science has termed superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been found to delay or reverse certain diseases. By ingesting these superfoods, your body will more fit. You will begin to feel a lot better when you choose to eat the superfoods instead of junk food. Your body will start to run as it was meant to when you give it the proper nutrition. As a result, your immune system will easily ward off diseases. You should include a number of superfoods in your diet everyday. To start with, beans are very good, and berries, in particular blueberries. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Include whole cereals and nuts. Also, you may wish to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By eating these superfoods daily, you should get rid of any weight problems. Observing a green living meal plan will provide you with exactly what you need to become healthy and fit. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits now.