Roasted Red Potatoes and Chicken Breast.
You can have Roasted Red Potatoes and Chicken Breast using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Red Potatoes and Chicken Breast
- Prepare 1 bag of small red potatoes.
- Prepare of Boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/2 box of tomato cherry (halved).
- It’s of Mushroom.
- Prepare 100 gram of Arugula.
- You need of Butter.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Wheat Flour as nedeed.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic (grated).
- Prepare To taste of chicken powder.
- Prepare To taste of salt pepper.
Roasted Red Potatoes and Chicken Breast step by step
- Marinade chicken with garlic,olive oil and chicken powder, set aside about 15 minutes.
- Prepare for baking dish,Melt butter and wait untill cold down then mix potatoes with melt butter and salt pepper,place potatoes in the bake dish, and bake in the oven with 250 c untill tender..
- While waiting for the potatoes,do the same thing for tomatoes and mushroom also arugula, mix them with melt butter and salt pepper.
- Heat a pan, add butter,put chicken in the flour and fry untill golden.
- Check potatoes, when it gets soft put tomatoes, then mushroom and chicken on the top of potatoes, and bake again about 15 minutes..
- After 15 minutes put arugula and parmesan cheese on the top and bake again 1-2 minutes. And done…
- Now it is ready to serve 😃🌲🥳.
Living Greener for Good Health By Eating Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of adopting a green lifestyle that a lot of people appreciate. In spite of the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can do this. We need to take a step back and prevent diseases before they develop. Alas, majority of people don’t trouble themselves about their health since they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. It’s impossible to turn around without seeing advertisements about the latest pill to treat your health problems. There are some pills that help, but only if you make some needed alterations in your life. When your body stops working right, you won’t be able to obtain a healthy one. You must take care of your body while you can. Your body requires the right nutrients to operate at its optimum levels. Do you eat because food is available and you like what they taste or do you decided to eat healthy foods? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food place or get junk food at the local convenience store? Eating sugar and starches, and also oily foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are being discovered all of the time? The food products we are eating are causing obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of epidemic proportions. People are choosing to eat better now that they realize how essential food choices are to their health. Many healthy food are now being sold at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Almost all grocery stores now have organic foods. There you will be able to find what science has termed superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious illnesses. Ingesting these foods will make your mental awareness and abilities better. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will observe an astonishing increase in how good you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will help it to function optimally. As a result, it will help your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. You need to include a few superfoods in your diet each day. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Next, try adding some veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Throw in whole cereals and nuts. In addition, you need to have yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you will never have to worry about your weight again. Green living equips you with a healthy diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. You will discover that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits right now.