Baked Spiced potato wedges with garlic Bechamel sauce. Garlic powder, red pepper flakes, smoked paprika and Italian herbs will make these potato wedges a hit with whoever you share them with. How long to bake potato wedges. Baked sweet potato wedges and garlic aioli have been the love of my life this past week.
Prepare for of Spiced potato wedges. Ensure that the thickness of wedges need to be uniform for even baking. Add them to a mixing bowl. You can have Baked Spiced potato wedges with garlic Bechamel sauce using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Spiced potato wedges with garlic Bechamel sauce
- It’s for of Spiced potato wedges.
- Prepare 3 of large potatoes.
- You need 8 cloves of garlic chopped fine.
- It’s 1 tbsp of peri peri powder.
- Prepare few of Coriander chopped fine.
- You need as required of Olive oil for baking.
- You need 2 tbsp of Salt.
- It’s for of Garlic Bechamel sauce:.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of unsalted butter.
- It’s 500 ml of milk.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped fine.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mixed herbs.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare for of baking:.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter for greasing pan.
Crispy Baked Potato Wedges are perfectly seasoned then "fried" in the oven and served with garlic dipping sauce on the side. Lighter in calories than traditional fried potato wedges and deeeeelicious! Let's talk about potatoes, shall we? Baked Spicy Garlic Potato Wedges – an Easy Side Dish.
Baked Spiced potato wedges with garlic Bechamel sauce step by step
- Wash and peel potatoes. Cut them into wedges as shown below..
- In a bowl of boiling water, add the wedges to remove the starch. You will see it float up and settle on top..
- Now transfer the potatoes into cold water. Soak for 5 mins to remove the remaining starch. This process helps to make our wedges extra crispy..
- Remove the wedges from water. Drain onto tissues or kitchen towel until dry..
- On a greased baking tray with butter, place the wedges with gap in between. Add the chopped garlic, coriander and 1 tbsp salt all over. Drizzle olive oil over the wedges. Little quantity is enough..
- Preheat oven to 200 deg Celsius. Place the baking tray into oven and cook for 25-30 mins on 200deg C. Keep a watch to check if they burn. If so remove at an earlier time..
- Now to make the sauce. In a nonstick pan add butter and let it melt. Fry the onions until it browns. Add the flour and let it cook for 2 mins..
- Now add the milk and the salt, pepper, mixed herbs and garlic powder. Mix well. Sauce thickens immediately. Remove from stove..
- Once wedges and baked remove from baking tray. Transfer to a plate. Sprinkle peri peri masala over each wedge. Serve hot with garlic bechamel sauce. Or sauce poured over the wedges..
- Serving suggestion: serve the wedges drenched in sauce in shot glasses when serving a large group..
There are few things that pair better with fried chicken than Baked Spicy Garlic Potato Wedges. I have a bag of Yukon Gold potatoes in the pantry that needed to be used. It only takes a few minutes to scrub and slice the potatoes into wedges. Evenly spread out the potato wedges out so that none are touching. Toss the hot wedges in a large bowl with parsley leaves, parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of going green that most folks appreciate. This is doable regardless of how busy and frantic your life is. We need to get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. Regrettably, just about people don’t worry about their health because they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re barraged with ads for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make a few needed changes in your life. When your body ceases to function right, you can’t obtain a healthy body. You have to learn how to take care of your health as early as possible. Proper nutrition is important for your body to function at best levels. Do you eat because something is available and you enjoy what they taste or do you choose nutritious foods? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food place or purchase junk food at the local convenience store? Because people opt to consume things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and a lot others, perhaps induced by the foods that are ingested. Many people are finally recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Now it is much easier to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer’s market or health food store. Most probably, your local grocery store today has an organic food aisle. There you will be able to find what science has termed superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been proven to retard or reverse particular maladies. You will find that you think more clearly when you begin to ingest these superfoods. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how well you will soon feel. Your body will begin to function as it was meant to when you give it the correct nutrition. This in turn will allow your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. You have to have some superfoods in your diet everyday. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, particularly blueberries. Then, try adding some green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Add in whole grains and nuts. See to it that you eat proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your weight gain problems. Green living equips you with a healthy diet plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. Prepare for an awesome future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.