Strawberry Liqueur. In a bowl crush the berries and sugar together. Strawberry Liqueur made with fresh Strawberries and vodka, make it with a simple syrup or a creamy mixture. Take your pick both are the best ways to bring in or take out the Strawberry Season this year!
Note: If you're using frozen strawberries, defrost them before use. Buy Strawberry Flavored Liqueurs, Cordials & Schnapps at Total Wine & More. Strawberry liqueurs are very useful in blended drinks, such as margaritas, coladas, and daiquiris. You can cook Strawberry Liqueur using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Liqueur
- You need 900 ml of Vodka.
- You need 480 grams of Strawberries.
- It’s 150 grams of Rock sugar crystals.
- It’s 1 of Lemon.
The cooling and refreshing taste of vodka and strawberries matches perfectly and is a keeper in any cabinet. Here is how to make strawberry liqueur. Add the sugar and stir constantly until all the sugar dissolves completely. Let the simple syrup cool down and add it to the strawberry liqueur.
Strawberry Liqueur instructions
- De-hull and wash the strawberries, and dry them well (you could pat dry each gently using paper towels). Put them in a single layer if possible in a ziplock bag or on a tray, and freeze until completely frozen..
- Sterilize the storage jar you'll be using with vodka or other high-alcohol content liquor. (Do this one the day you will be making the liqueur.).
- Put the completely frozen strawberries in the sterilized jar from Step 2, with the peeled and sliced lemon and rock crystal sugar. Pour the vodka over everything, close the lid and your work is done. Gently shake the jar occasionally to make sure all the strawberries are immersed in the alcohol..
- I plan to let the berries macerate for 2 months, and age the liqueur while checking it for taste over a year..
- After one week, the liqueur will have turned a pretty red color! The strawberries have lost their color and shape..
- I took the berries, and passed the liqueur through a coffee filter. This liqueur matured faster than any fruit liqueur I've ever made, and when I tasted it the other day, it was already quite mild. I recommend this method for people who want a fast-maturing liqueur. The strawberry flavor was very good too..
Note: Some strawberries are sweet and some are not as sweet. A description and a collection of drink recipes for strawberry liqueur, with it's origin, ingredients, alcohol content, and nutritional information like calories, carbohydrates and sugars. Top > Liqueur > Strawberry Strawberry liqueur. A strawberry-flavored liqueur made using the maceration of strawberries. The Beautiful Red is a sexy red colored cocktail recipe made from gin, strawberry liqueur, raspberry liqueur, cherry brandy, sour apple liqueur and cinnamon liqueur, and served in a chilled cocktail glass garnished with strawberry and mint.
Living Greener for Greater Health By Eating Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of green living that many individuals appreciate. Despite the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can achieve this. We have to take a step back and fix diseases before they happen. A lot of people have the attitude of destroying the body today, and heal it with a pill later on. We’re barraged with ads for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make some essential changes in your life. When your body wears out, you won’t be able to get a new one, like your car. You have to look after yourself while you can. Your body cannot work properly if it does not have adequate nutrition. Do you eat because food is available and you enjoy the taste or do you choose foods that are good for you? Do you regularly eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that most people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. The food products we are ingesting are causing obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of pandemic proportions. People are becoming increasingly concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Good nutritious food is now readily available at local grocery and health food markets. Most grocery stores these days carry organic foods. There you will be able to get what science has called superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to retard or reverse certain diseases. Consuming these foods will make your mental awareness and abilities better. You will begin to feel a whole lotso much better when you decide to ingest the superfoods instead of junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will help it to function well. When this happens, it will enable your immune system to combat disease more efficiently. See to it that you integrate these superfoods into your diet every day. To start with, beans are excellent, and berries, especially blueberries. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Don’t forget whole cereals and nuts. In addition, you should include yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you will never have to worry about your weight again. You will enjoy good health as you opt to eat the green living way. You will find that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fend off disease. Prepare for a healthy future by changing your eating habits today.