Easy One Pan Italian Dressing Roast Chicken + Fresh Tomato Sauce.
You can have Easy One Pan Italian Dressing Roast Chicken + Fresh Tomato Sauce using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy One Pan Italian Dressing Roast Chicken + Fresh Tomato Sauce
- You need of For the chicken:.
- Prepare 3 of lbs. bone-in, skin-on chicken drumsthighs, ea piece scored twice on the skin side, down to the bone, about 2"long & 1" apart.
- You need 1/3 cup of Italian dressing (well shaken) + 1 teaspoon garlic salt mixed in a small bowl.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated dry cheese (like Parmesan, Asiago, Manchego, etc…).
- It’s of For the fresh tomato sauce:.
- Prepare 2 of baskets grape or cherry tomatoes (about 4 cups).
- It’s 1 of small yellow onion, chopped.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of dried Italian herbs OR 3 Tablespoons chopped fresh herbs.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of sugar (if needed to round out the acid in the dressing).
Easy One Pan Italian Dressing Roast Chicken + Fresh Tomato Sauce step by step
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the chicken and dressing mixture and toss gently several times to coat the chicken thoroughly. Take some of the run off dressing mixture and work it into each score. Let the chicken sit while you're preparing the tomato sauce components..
- In your roasting vessel, add all the tomato sauce components and give them a few good stirs to evenly distribute all the ingredients and seasonings..
- Lay your chicken skin side up atop the tomato mixture, leaving a little space between the pieces. Make sure to put any leftover marinade into the pan, too..
- Pop the pan into the middle rack of the oven, turn it up to 425F, set the timer for 60 minutes, and sometime in the next 60 minutes, boil whatever pasta you'd like to have with your tomato sauce, drain, toss it with a teaspoon or so of olive oil so it won't stick, and set it aside. I'm a big fan of the cold, shallow water method..
- After 60 minutes, sprinkle the grated cheese in equal portions atop the chicken pieces, and put it back on the top rack of the oven for 10 to 15 minutes. (Check at the 10 minute mark to see if it's done to your liking or if it could use just a few more minutes in the oven.).
- I like to put the chicken on its own platter and serve the pasta on the side and just spoon the tomato sauce, broth and all, over the pasta..
- Enjoy! :).
Going Green for Better Health By Consuming Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of going green that many people appreciate. In spite of the fast pace of our modern world, you can do this. We need to take a step back and prevent diseases before they come about. Most people think nothing of abusing their bodies nowadays and fixing them with a pill later. It’s impossible to turn around without seeing advertisements about the newest pill to deal with your health problems. There are some pills that help, but only if you make a number of essential changes in your life. Unlike purchasing a new car, you cannot trade in your burnt-out body for a new one. You shouldn’t wait too long or it will be too late to look after your body. Your body cannot work correctly if it does not have the right nutrition. When you put food into your mouth, are you concerned about the nutritional value or just eat anything tastes good at the time? Do you regularly eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food joints? Ingesting sugar and starches, and fatty foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are discovered all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and several others, perhaps induced by the foods that are eaten. People are becoming more and more health conscious, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. Nowadays it is a lot easier to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. Almost all grocery stores these days have organic foods. There you will be able to find what science has named superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious health conditions. Consuming these foods will . You will start to feel a lot better when you decide to consume the superfoods rather than junk food. By getting the right nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to work. When this happens, the immune system will be able to fight off any illness. See to it that you add these superfoods into your daily diet. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole food grains are some other superfoods to add. In addition, you should eat yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you will never have to worry about your weight again. You will enjoy great health as you choose to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can potentially be free of disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.