You can cook Potato Pancakes using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato Pancakes
- Prepare 2 of big potatoes.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need of Pich red chilli flakes.
- You need 1/2 of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 glass of Chilled water.
- It’s of Oil for fry.
- It’s Pinch of chat masala.
- Prepare of Mayo chip sauce.
- It’s 4 tbsp of mayonese.
- You need 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need Pinch of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare of Pancakes.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
Potato Pancakes step by step
- Sb sey phley mayochip sause banayegey.. mayonese mey ketchup and red chilli flakes mix karain achi trhan or sauce ready taddaaa.
- Aaloo ko square shape mey cut karain is mey salt red chilli flakes or lemon add krdain.
- Phr is par flour ki coating karain is ke baad isko chilled water mey dip karain.
- Phr in potatoes ko again flour ki coating karain.
- In potatoes ko low flame par deep fry krlain or side par rakh dain.
- Ab pan cake bananey hain sb ingredients mix karain or nonstick pan ko grease karain or spoon ki madad sey thora sa batter daalain.
- Jab aik side pak jaye tu turn kar ke dosri side pakain.
- Is trhan sb pan cake ready karain.
- Aik pancake lain is mey crispy potato add karain uper sauce daalain or fold karain.
- Mazedar crispy pancake ready hain.
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Good Way To Go Green For Better Health One of the greatest points of adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and revel in life. It is possible to attain this, even in this fast-paced world we are living in. We need to get back to where it was a lot better to prevent disease in the first place. Alas, almost all people don’t worry about their health because they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. Wherever you look, you hear about some magic pill that will at once fix your latest problem. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old unhealthy habits. When your body quites functioning right, you cannot obtain a new one. You need to learn how to take care of your health the soonest you can. Your body needs proper nutrients to operate at its optimum levels. Do you eat because something is available and you like the taste or do you decided to eat healthy foods? Do you regularly eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food joints? Eating sugar and starches, as well as greasy foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are being discovered all of the time? A growing number of folks are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases because of the foods they ingest. Men and women are becoming increasingly conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. Good nutritious food is now being sold at local grocery and health food markets. Nearly all grocery stores these days carry organic foods. In this aisle, you’ll be able to find superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been found to slow down or reverse particular illnesses. Eating these superfoods will improve your mental awareness and capabilities. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how good you will soon feel. Your body will begin to work as it is supposed to when you give it the right nutrition. When this happens, the immune system is better able to fight off any malady. Be sure to incorporate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. To start, beans are very good, and berries, in particular blueberries. Next, add some green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Don’t forget whole grains and nuts. Furthermore, you may want to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you eat these superfoods every day, you should get rid of any weight gain problems. You will enjoy optimal health once you choose to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can potentially ward off diseases. You can anticipate a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.