Sweet and Caramelized Roast Chicken.
You can cook Sweet and Caramelized Roast Chicken using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet and Caramelized Roast Chicken
- Prepare 1 of 6 pound roasting chicken.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Ketchup.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Brown sugar.
- It’s 3 of Minced garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Onion salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Ground mustard.
- You need 1 large of onion thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
Sweet and Caramelized Roast Chicken instructions
- Unwrap and wash chicken and pat dry. Trim tail end if desired and remove giblets..
- Preheat oven to 375•.
- In medium sized bowl mix all the ingredients..
- Rub the bottom of chicken with mixture and put in baking pan. Pour the remaining mixture over chicken and in cavity..
- Lay onion slices on top of chicken and in cavity. Cover wing tips after a while so they don't burn too bad..
- Place in oven and cook 1 1/2 to 2 hours, basting numerous times while cooking. Check with thermometer to 180• in thickest part of chicken. The sauce should caramelize and form a glaze..
- Put the broiler on for a few minutes to make the skin crispy..
- Let rest 10 minutes before carving..
- Add a little flour or corn starch to make a little gravy..
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Great Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of green living that many people appreciate. This is achievable no matter how filled and frenzied your life is. We have to go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. Regrettably, majority of people don’t worry about their health because they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re bombarded with advertisements for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem right away. There are some pills that help, but only if you make some necessary modifications in your life. When your body wears out, you can’t get a new one, like your car. You must learn how to look after your health the soonest you can. Your body cannot run correctly if it doesn’t have adequate nutrition. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what goes into your mouth is healthy for you? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food eating places? Consuming sugar and starches, and also greasy foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are being discovered all of the time? The food products we are ingesting cause obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of pandemic proportions. People are becoming more and more health conscious, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. Lots of good food are now being sold at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Today, you can find an organic food section in virtually all grocery stores. This section is full of what are now recognized as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to delay a number of diseases, or even overturn them. Ingesting these superfoods will . When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will observe a surprising increase in how good you feel. Your body will begin to function as it was meant to when you provide it with the correct nutrition. In this case, the immune system can fight off any malady. Your daily diet should contain at least a few of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole food grains are a couple of other superfoods to add. In addition, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you eat these superfoods on a regular basis, you should not have to worry about any problems with gaining weight. Adopting a green living diet plan will provide you with just what you need to be healthy. You will find that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits now.