Chirote (Layered, Flaky and Crispy treat). Add the discs to the oil and fry them till golden brown. These will be puffed and layers separate out when done. Crispy Layered Sweet Puri is a delicious sweet puri that is flaky and crispy puri dipped in sugary syrup.
Chiroti chirote is Indian flaky pastry recipe. It is a festival food make in Karnataka and Maharashtra. Chiroti – Chirote – Indian flaky pastry. You can have Chirote (Layered, Flaky and Crispy treat) using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chirote (Layered, Flaky and Crispy treat)
- It’s 1 cup of rava/sooji/semolina.
- Prepare 1 cup of maida/all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ghee.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need of Oil to fry.
You can see some plain chirote and some with sugar mixture All the layers should be clearly visible. You need to be careful while doing this. Find Homemade Diwali Sweets Chirote Crispy Layered stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Homemade Diwali Sweets Chirote – Crispy layered sweet Poori, Overhead view.
Chirote (Layered, Flaky and Crispy treat) step by step
- Mix rava, maida, salt and 1 tbsp of ghee together. Crumble and mix all the ingredients till the flour holds shape in your hand..
- Knead the flour with milk and make a soft dough. Rest this dough for half an hour..
- Whisk ghee till it gets soft and fluffy. Add cornflour and whisk again till it forms a smooth creamy paste..
- After the resting time, knead the flour again and make 6 balls..
- Roll the dough balls into thin chapatis..
- Take 1st chapati and apply the ghee and cornflour paste with a brush evenly. Layer the 2nd chapati on top of it and again apply the paste and repeat this process with the 3rd chapati. Roll the 3 layers together tightly into a cylinder like a swiss roll..
- Cut the cylinder into small equal size pieces with a knife. Press each piece and roll into small discs..
- Heat oil in a pan for frying. Add the discs to the oil and fry them till golden brown. These will be puffed and layers separate out when done..
- Sprinkle powdered sugar on the fried discs. Alternatively can be dribbled with sugar syrup..
- Enjoy this light, crispy and sweet delight..
Chiroti also known as Chirote is a delicacy predominantly served in Karnataka and Maharashtra. It is also famous in parts of Telangana state. Specially in the districts of Nalgonda. Parathas are a flaky, buttery, and layered style of flatbread, that can be served alongside curries, rolled up and dipped into hot chai, or made into a meal In order to develop all its flaky layers, parathas get a double roll, so you can sneak in an upper-body workout while you cook. I work with one portion of.
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health One good feature of going green is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. It is possible to attain this, even in this busy world we are living in. We need to take a step back and fix diseases before they occur. Most folks think nothing of mistreating their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. It’s impossible to turn around without being bombarded by ads about the current pill to treat your health problems. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old negative habits. When your body stops working properly, you won’t be able to obtain a new one. You shouldn’t postpone it or it will be too late to take goood care of your health. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to function at best levels. When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or just eat anything tastes good at the time? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food joints? Consuming sugar and starches, as well as greasy foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are discovered all of the time? The food products we are eating are causing obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of epidemic proportions. Individuals are becoming more and more concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. Many good food are now available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Nearly all grocery stores now have organic foods. There you will be able to get what science has termed superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to slow down certain diseases, or even reverse them. By consuming these superfoods, your body will become healthier. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will observe an astonishing increase in how good you feel. By getting the proper nutrition, your body will run the way it is supposed to function. By doing this, your immune system will easily fend off health conditions. See to it that you incorporate these superfoods into your diet every day. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Throw in whole grains and nuts. Furthermore, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Eating from this list of foods, you will never have to worry about gaining weight again. Green living provides you with a healthy diet plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. Prepare for a healthy future by changing your eating habits now.