Cheesy Baked Mac with Bechamel Sauce. Perfect and smooth, not grainy at all! CLASSIC BAKED MACARONI AND CHEESE IN A BECHAMEL SAUCE. For the Mac: Sauté the garlic and onion in butter/margarine.
Season with salt and pepper as preferred. If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Baked Mac with Bechamel Sauce recipe here. You can cook Cheesy Baked Mac with Bechamel Sauce using 29 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Baked Mac with Bechamel Sauce
- You need of Meat Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 of kilo ground beef.
- Prepare 5 cups of water.
- You need of Cayenne pepper.
- It’s of Paprika.
- It’s of Oregano.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sliced hotdogs.
- Prepare 1 head of garlic.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 3/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s 3/4 cup of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ketchup (i used banana ketchup).
- You need 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- It’s of Pasta.
- You need 350 grams of pasta (macaroni or zita penne).
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of butter or margarine.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Bechamel Sauce.
- It’s 3/4 cup of butter or margarine.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 3 cups of milk.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated cheese.
- You need of Extra Topping.
- Prepare 2 cups of grated cheese.
We also have wide variety of recipes to try. Cheesy Baked Mac with Bechamel Sauce Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips Before you jump to Cheesy Baked Mac with Bechamel Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about. The best baked mac and cheese is incredibly cheesy, with plenty of gooeyness, cheesy stretch, and flavor. Here, we look at two methods: a classic béchamel-based approach that's extra cheesy, and a modern (and equally extra cheesy) recipe that uses the emulsifying powers of sodium citrate.
Cheesy Baked Mac with Bechamel Sauce step by step
- Prepare the beef. Blanch the ground beef in water. Once the water evaporates and only about half of it remains, season with salt and pepper. When there’s only very little water left, season with cayenne, paprika and oregano. Add half a tablespoon of soy sauce. You may add salt and pepper if you prefer more. Set aside..
- Sauté the garlic and onion in butter/margarine. Add in the sliced hotdogs. Once the hotdogs are half-cooked, add in the sliced tomatoes. Let the tomatoes soften in form then pour in the tomato sauce, ketchup and the remaining soy sauce. Season with salt and pepper as preferred. Add the ground beef and continue stirring for 5-10mins. Set aside..
- Boil some water in a pan. Once boiling, put in butter and salt. Add the pasta and cook until al dente. Strain to remove water. Mix the pasta and sauce and set aside..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit or 180 degrees celsius..
- Melt the butter/margarine in a pan. Add the flour and continue mixing until there are no lumps. TIP: sift the flour into the pan so that the flour won’t get too lumpy. Pour the milk and add the grated cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Continue stirring until thick. Set aside..
- Prepare the baking pan / glass baking dish. Put in one layer or half of the pasta with sauce. Spread half of the bechamel sauce. Add half of the grated cheese. Layer the remaining pasta. Add the remaining bechamel sauce. Spread the remaining grated cheese especially on uncovered areas if there are any..
- Baked in the oven for 20mins or until the the top melts and darkens a bit..
- Serve hot or chillled. To reheat, just slide it in the microwave for a few minutes! Enjoy!.
In either case, you'll walk away with an incredible version of the dish. The best mac and cheese is made with a bechamel sauce mixed with par-boiled pasta before baking. Mix butter and flour in a medium saucepan to form a roux then whisk in milk. Season with salt, pepper and spices then add grated cheese and stir until smooth. I do not recommend freezing this mac and cheese.
Going Green for Better Health By Consuming Superfoods One of the greatest reasons for adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and bask in life. Despite the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can accomplish this. We need to go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. Unfortunately, just about people don’t trouble themselves about their health because they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. It isn’t possible to turn around without seeing advertisements about the latest pill to treat your health problems. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old unhealthy habits. When your body ceases to function right, you cannot obtain a brand new body. You mustn’t postpone it or it will be too late to look after yourself. Your body cannot run correctly if it does not get the right nutrition. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what goes into your mouth is good for you? How often do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or get junk food at the local mini mart? Consuming sugar and starches, and greasy foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are being discovered all of the time? The foods we are eating are causing obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of epidemic proportions. People are choosing to eat better now that they are aware of how important food choices are to their health. Healthy food is now being sold at local grocery and health food stores. In all probability, your local grocery store now has an organic food section. This aisl is filled with what are now recognized as superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can slow down or reverse certain serious diseases. By ingesting these superfoods, your body will become healthier. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will see an amazing increase in how good you feel. Your body will begin to function as it is supposed to when you give it the correct nutrition. This in turn will allow your immune system to combat disease more efficiently. You need to include a number of superfoods in your diet daily. Why not include some beans or blueberries? Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, plus an assortment of nuts, primarily walnuts. Be sure to eat proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t have a weight problem again. You will enjoy optimal health as you opt to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fend off disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices right now.