Cheesy Scallopped Potatoes.
You can cook Cheesy Scallopped Potatoes using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Scallopped Potatoes
- It’s 4 of large russet potatoes or 6 large red potatoes.
- It’s 1/3 of med onion or too taste.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of cheddar cheese grated.
- You need 3 Tbsp of butter.
- You need 3 Tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of Worcestershire.
Cheesy Scallopped Potatoes instructions
- Grease 8×8 or similar size casserole dish..
- Peel and slice potatoes using slicer, 1/4 inch or thinner. Dice onions set aside..
- In skillet melt butter, add flour stirc and let cook on med heat until bubbling a couple minutes. Add milk and stir well with wisk. Continue to stir until it starts to thicken and bubble. Add 3/4 cup of cheese, mustard, Worcestershire, pepper, salt, garlic powder. Stir until smooth. Should have a gravy like consistency. Add salt pepper to taste..
- To construct the potatoe casserole. Put down a layer of sliced potatoes then sprinkle a layer of onions. Pour sauce over layer. Cover with another layer of potatoes sprinkle with onions. Pour more sauce over. Continue this until all ingredients are used. When done add remaining cheese on top. Cover with foil..
- Cook covered at 400F for 60-80 minutes look for bubbling in center. Uncover abd cook for another 15 minutes to get color on the cheese. Let cool for 10 minutes, enjoy!!.
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Great Health One great feature of adopting a green lifestyle is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. Even with the fast pace of our modern world, you can accomplish this. We have to get back to the point where it was better to avoid disease in the first place. Regrettably, majority of people don’t trouble themselves about their health since they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re barraged with ads for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem instantly. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old unhealthy habits. Unlike buying a car, you can’t trade in your worn out body for a new one. You should take care of your health while you have the ability to do so. Your body cannot function properly if it fails to have proper nutrition. When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or only eat whatever tastes good at the time? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food eating places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that almost all people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. The things we are eating cause obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of pandemic proportions. Many people are recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Lots of nutritious food can now be available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Most grocery stores now have organic foods. In this section of the store, you’ll find superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can retard or reverse certain serious health conditions. Eating these superfoods will help your mental health. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how good you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will help it to function optimally. When this happens, the immune system can fight off any health condition. You must include several superfoods in your diet each day. Why not eat a few beans or blueberries? Then, add some green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, together with a mix of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Also, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t ever have a weight problem again. Observing a green living eating plan will offer you exactly what you need to be healthy. You will find that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fight against disease. Prepare for a great future by modifying your eating habits right now.