Naan bread. Garlic naan bread recipe – naan bread is a traditional Indian flat bread. This version of homemade garlic naan bread is soft, buttery and garlicy. Heat the oven to its lowest setting and put the cooked naan bread on a baking sheet.
Naan – easy naan bread recipe using a cast-iron skillet. Soft, puffy, with beautiful brown blisters just like Indian restaurants. This is the best recipe you'll find online! You can cook Naan bread using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Naan bread
- Prepare 2 cups of floor.
- You need 1 of tbspof yeast.
- It’s 1 cup of mala.
- Prepare of oil.
- You need of garlic.
Simple naan breads, flavoured with garlic and fresh coriander, are quick and easy to make. My mom (she's Indian) and I have tried making so many different Naan recipes, and this one turned out the best. The trick to having it bubble up and not be tough and chewy is to roll. The Naan bread is a recipe you can't miss If you plan to prepare an Indian dinner!
Naan bread instructions
- Add the flour yeast and mala… mix them.
- Add 2tbsp of oil and put the dough to double for 15 minutes….
- Make a mixture of oil tumeric and ginger….
- Make small balls of the bread…
- Press the ball… apply the mixture on it and fold into ball again.
- Spread them in an oval shape… and put them on a hot pan….
- Once they brown on wan side.. turn tje other untill brown as well… smear the bread with the ginger mixture before serving.
This simple flatbread is rich in history and taste, and even if the traditional method requires a Tandoor oven, Naan will be. A video on how to make Naan! A simple video guide to making the best, authentic naan bread recipe in a skillet, with all your favorite toppings – garlic naan, onion naan and seeded naan! Nothing is better than homemade bread and that applies to this Indian-style Naan Bread, so simple to make, yet so delicious! Naan is a leavened Indian bread.