Slow cooker pork ribs. Cooking baby back ribs in the slow cooker all day, gives you the possibility of glazing with sauce and having on the dinner table within half an hour of This is a very simple recipe that I came up with a few years ago. It's not rocket science, just ribs cooked in the slow cooker and finished in the oven. Place ribs in slow cooker, and cover in sauce.
It cooks to be incredibly tender, and the glaze that goes with it is simply amazing. I absolutely love it and will always recommend it as a must-try dish. I hope that you love these slow cooker pork ribs as much as I do. You can have Slow cooker pork ribs using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow cooker pork ribs
- It’s 2 racks of pork ribs.
- Prepare 1 head of garlic (don't take off skin, leave whole).
- Prepare 1 of beer of choice (bitter, not too sweet).
- You need 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of honey.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of fresh cracked pepper.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of cumin.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of cloves.
- Prepare of Salt.
Sweet and Smokey Pork Spare RibsI Heart Recipes. peppers, liquid smoke, barbecue sauce, pork spare ribs, salt pork spare ribs, Dijon mustard, zest, cinnamon stick, Orange. Chili Lime Pork Spare RibsWhat Great Grandma Ate. pork spare ribs, chili powder, garlic. Slow cooker ribs are one of our favorite dinners because they are one of those restaurant-quality meals that require hardly any work on your part. Slow cooking ribs is by far the easiest and most fool-proof method I've tried for cooking ribs.
Slow cooker pork ribs step by step
- Pat dry your ribs and place them in a large oven pan. Cut the garlic head in half so that you kinda have 2 discs of garlic, leaving the garlic cloves attached..
- Create dry rub by mixing the paprika, onion powder, cumin, cloves, salt, and fresh cracked pepper. Save one tablespoon of this mix for later..
- Mix the olive oil and honey so that the honey is runny. Rub this mixture over the ribs. Using this base, evenly coat the entire rack with the spice mix..
- Place the spiced pork rack in the slow cooker, making sure to put the wider/fatter end down and the meatier end toward the walls of the cooker. This will help the meat to cook evenly..
- Empty the bottle of beer into the slow cooker. I used whatever I had in my fridge left over from a party, I think like an IPA? Just make sure it's not a sweet beer, but a more tart/bitter one. Toss the garlic in the beer broth..
- Cook on high for 5-6 hours, or low for 6-7 hours. Check on your ribs towards the last hour of the cook time, depending on meat and slow cooker this might take longer/shorter. Take out of slow cooker once meat starts falling off of the bone..
- Coat with barbeque sauce as wanted. bbq sauce has a lot of sugar so I grilled my ribs in herb butter, instead. Make sure to grill the garlic as well, once it's cooked and crispy on the outside, it becomes soft and buttery on the inside..
- I served with roasted Japanese sweet potatoes..
- Optional trick with the garlic: toast some bread, drizzle with light olive oil, and spread the grilled garlic over it. Delicious garlic bread!.
It's basically a dump-it-and-forget-it recipe that turns out. If you're looking for delicious, slow-cooked pork recipes, then you're in the right place. In this article, you'll find several ways to cook pork ribs in a slow cooker and on a grill. Here is one of the best recipes for pork ribs that you'll ever eat. Slow cooker ribs are the best, most tender, flavorful ribs you'll make!
Going Green for Good Health By Eating Superfoods One terrific thing about going green is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. Despite the fast pace of our modern world, you can do this. We should get back to the point where it was a better idea to prevent disease in the first place. Too many people have the attitude of destroying the body today, and fix it with a pill tomorrow. We’re barraged with advertisements for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem right away. Of course, some of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. When your body quites functioning properly, you won’t be able to get a healthy one. You need to learn how to look after your health the soonest you can. Your body cannot function correctly if it does not receive proper nutrition. When you put food into your mouth, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or merely eat whatever tastes good at the time? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food eating places? Because a lot of folks decide to consume foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. The things we are consuming are causing obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of epidemic proportions. Many people are recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Nowadays it is so easy to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. Nearly all grocery stores nowadays have organic foods. There you will be able to see what science has named superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to retard or reverse particular illnesses. Consuming these foods will make your mental awareness and abilities better. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will observe a surprising increase in how much better you feel. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will run the way it is supposed to work. In this case, the immune system will be able to fight off any health condition. Your daily diet need to contain at least several of these super foods. To start with, beans are very good, and berries, particularly blueberries. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, together with an assortment of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Be sure to consume proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t ever have to worry about gaining weight again. Observing a green living eating plan will give you exactly what you need to become healthy and fit. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fight against disease. Prepare for an awesome future by changing your eating habits today.