Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings.
You can have Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Butter.
- It’s 3 of Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare of Garlic Cloves (amount is your preference).
- It’s of Celery (amount is your preference).
- You need of White Onion (Medium or Large).
- It’s 1 (10.5 oz) of Can Golden Mushroom.
- It’s 1 (10.5 oz) of Can Cream of Chicken.
- You need of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 1 TSP of Parley.
- You need 1/2 TSP of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of (plus dusting) Poultry Seasoning.
- You need 1-1 1/2 Cups of Corn or Peas (I use frozen corn, either needs to be at room temp before you add).
- It’s 1 (16 oz) of Can of Flaky Biscuits.
Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings instructions
- Place butter in crockpot on high while you chop your ingredients. I coat the bottom of the pot with the butter..
- Start with your staples. Garlic, onion, and celery is my mix. You can add carrots if you like. Chop those and place them on top of the melted butter. (If you want to add carrot, I’d suggest 2 large carrots and go for a medium onion rather than a large and half the celery pictured).
- Time for chicken! I use 3 chicken breasts because I add a lot of veggies. If you want more, add a 4th breast and subtract 1/2 cup of veggies. Place the chicken breasts on top of the veggies. Lightly dust with poultry seasoning. Place the lid on the cooker while you prep the liquid part of the meal..
- Open a can of Cream of Chicken and Golden Mushroom and empty into a bowl. Fill the Cream of Chicken can with chicken broth and poor it in with the soup. Add your parsley, cayenne pepper, and poultry seasoning. Blend together and pour on the veggies and chicken..
- Now you have the blended liquid in the pot, and if it doesn’t cover your chicken use a bit of chicken broth to make sure the breasts are just barely covered. Put the lid on and cook on high for 5 hours..
- After 5 hours, turn your cooker to low and shred the chicken. Add in your room temperature peas or corn..
- Open your can of biscuits and cut them into strips. Then peel the flaky layers apart and stir them into the pot. Cook for an hour on low and it’s ready to eat!.
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health One good thing about going green is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. Despite the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can accomplish this. We must get back to where it was a better idea to prevent disease in the first place. Too many people have the attitude of destroying the body today, and mend it with a pill later on. We’re barraged with advertisements for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old bad habits. Unlike buying a car, you won’t be able to trade in your exhausted body for a new one. You shouldn’t delay or it will be too late to take goood care of yourself. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to function at top levels. Do you eat because something is available and you like the taste or do you opt for healthy foods? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food joints? Consuming sugar and starches, and greasy foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are cropping up all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and several others, probably caused by the foods that are ingested. A lot of people are finally recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Good nutritious food is now found at local grocery and health food shops. Nowadays, you can find an organic food section in virtually all grocery stores. In the organic food section, you’ll find superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can retard or reverse certain serious maladies. You will find that you think more clearly when you start to ingest these superfoods. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will notice an amazing increase in how good you feel. Your body will begin to work as it was meant to when you supply it with the right nutrition. When this happens, it will help your immune system to combat disease more efficiently. Your daily diet need to include at least a few of these super foods. To start with, beans are excellent, and berries, especially blueberries. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Include whole grains and nuts. Make sure you include proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t have a weight problem again. Observing a green living diet plan will provide you with just what you need to become healthy and fit. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. You can look forward to a healthy future by changing your food choices today.