Crockpot Meatball Casserole.
You can have Crockpot Meatball Casserole using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Meatball Casserole
- You need 1/2 pints of lager or cider.
- You need 1 of chicken stock cube.
- It’s 2 tbsp of apple butter.
- It’s dash of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 40 of pork or turkey meatballs.
- Prepare 4 of medium potatoes, peeled.
- You need 3 of apples, peeled and cored.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
Crockpot Meatball Casserole step by step
- Put beer/cider in crockpot, add apple-butter, wocestershire sauce and stock cube (dissolved in a little water).
- Fry meatballs in frying pan, you don't want to cook them, just seal them..
- Place meatballs in crockpot..
- Cut potatoes into 1 inch chunks and place in frying pan, brown the outsides, again you don't want to cook them. Place in crockpot..
- Cut apples into chunks and place in frying pan, add 1 teaspoon sugar and toss to coat and brown, add to crockpot..
- Season with salt and pepper, stir through to mix evenly. Set to low for 3-4 hours. Check that meatballs and potatoes are cooked through..
- Serve with crusty bread..
- If you don't have apple-butter, add 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon or ground allspice (to taste) at step 6.
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health One terrific thing about green living is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. Even with the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can achieve this. We should take a step back and fight diseases before they occur. Alas, majority of people don’t care about their health as they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. You can’t turn around without seeing advertisements about the current pill to treat your health problems. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old bad habits. Unlike the car buying process, you won’t be able to trade in your worn out body for a new one. You must take care of yourself while you are able to. Proper nutrition is important for your body to work at top levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are putting in your mouth is healthy for you? How often do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or buy junk food at the local convenience store? Eating sugar and starches, and also oily foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are cropping up all of the time? An increasing number of people are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases because of the foods they ingest. People are deciding to eat better now that they realize how essential food choices are to their health. Nowadays it is much easier to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. In all probability, your local grocery store today has an organic food aisle. This aisl is full of what are now recognized as superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to slow down or reverse particular diseases. Eating these foods will improve your mental awareness and capabilities. You will begin to feel a lot better when you choose to eat the superfoods rather than junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will help it to work well. By doing this, your immune system will easily fend off maladies. You have to include a few superfoods in your diet everyday. Why not add some beans or blueberries? Then, try to add several green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, plus an assortment of nuts, mainly walnuts. See to it that you eat proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you consume these superfoods every day, you should not have to worry about any weight problems. Green living offers you a solid eating plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system improves. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.