Chatpata Aaloo Naan.
You can cook Chatpata Aaloo Naan using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chatpata Aaloo Naan
- Prepare of All-purpose flour(Maida).
- You need of Oil.
- It’s of as per taste salt.
- You need of as required water.
- It’s of green chillies.
- Prepare of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of garam masala.
- Prepare of dry mango powder.
- Prepare of peas.
- Prepare of potatoes.
- Prepare of as required carrot.
- Prepare of as required capsicum.
- You need of Corn flour.
- It’s of finely chopped onions.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs.
- You need of Veg mayonnaise.
- It’s of red chilli sauce.
- Prepare of tomato ketchup.
Chatpata Aaloo Naan step by step
- For Naan, Bind a soft dough with Maida that is all-purpose flour, 2 tsp oil and salt and rest them for about 20 mins..
- For tikki, Take boiled potatoes and other Veggies mix them with spices and prepare the mixture by giving small round shape tikki. Now make a thick slurry of corn flour by adding water, dip the tikki in that and again roll over the tikki in bread crums and then deep fry or shallow fry the tikkis..
- Roll small oval roti then semi roast the naan roti in a pan then spread mayonnaise and red chilli sauce on roti and place tikki and chopped onion in between the naan and then by folding in half, grilled them for about 3-4mins.Your Chatpata Aaloo Naan is ready to eat..