Crockpot Potato Topped Swiss Steak.
You can have Crockpot Potato Topped Swiss Steak using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Potato Topped Swiss Steak
- It’s 2 lbs of boneless round steaks.
- Prepare 1 of large chopped sweet onion.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 of beef bouillon cubes.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of sliced carrots-drained.
- It’s 2 pkg of brown gravy mix.
- It’s 2 of pouches instant potatoes your choice of flavor.
Crockpot Potato Topped Swiss Steak instructions
- Place steaks, onion, water, beef bouillon cubes, onion powder, crushed red pepper flakes, and the can of diced tomatoes into crockpot. Cook on high for 3 hours. Meat should be fork tender..
- Take meat out of crockpot and cut into bite size pieces. Return meat to crockpot and add the can of carrots (drained) and the 2 pkg of brown gravy mix. Continue to cook for 2 more hrs on low..
- Prepare instant mashed potatoes as per directions on pouches. I usually use the garlic and herb flavored packets..
- Once instant potatoes are prepared put spoonfuls of the potatoes on top to the steak mixture right in the crockpot. Turn crockpot on warm until ready to serve. If desired you can add some shredded cheese on top..
Living Greener for Greater Health By Consuming Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of green living that many people appreciate. Despite the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can do this. We have to go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. Numerous folks have the attitude of ruining the body today, and fix it with a pill tomorrow. Wherever you look, you read about some magic pill that will straightaway fix your latest problem. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old unhealthy habits. When your body quites functioning right, you can’t get yourself a brand new body. You mustn’t postpone it or it will be too late to take care of yourself. Your body cannot function correctly if it does not have adequate nutrition. Do you eat because something is available and you love what they taste or do you opt for foods that are good for you? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or buy junk food at the local mini mart? Eating sugar and starches, and also oily foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are being discovered all of the time? The things we are ingesting are causing obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of epidemic proportions. People are choosing to eat better now that they are aware of how crucial food choices are to their health. Healthy food is now being sold at local grocery and health food shops. Nowadays, you can find an organic food area in virtually all grocery stores. In this aisle, you’ll see the superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to slow down or reverse some maladies. You will see that you think more clearly when you begin to consume these superfoods. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how healthy you will soon feel. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to function. This in turn will enable your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. You must include a few superfoods in your diet everyday. To start with, beans are great, and berries, especially blueberries. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Throw in whole food grains and nuts. Furthermore, you may wish to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your problems with gaining weight. Green living equips you with a good eating plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your body will become disease free as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.