Okonomiyaki Bread Buns. Find Deals on Bread Buns in Bread & Pastries on Amazon. Great recipe for Okonomiyaki Bread Buns. I suddenly had the idea to use these fillings in bread, and the result was delicious!
Keep an eye on the bread as it bakes, as the baking time. Wrap dough around filling to completely enclose. Place each ball in an aluminum muffin paper. You can have Okonomiyaki Bread Buns using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Okonomiyaki Bread Buns
- You need 250 grams of ☆Bread (strong) flour.
- It’s 20 grams of ☆Sugar.
- Prepare 5 grams of ☆Salt.
- You need 4 grams of Dry yeast (or fresh yeast).
- It’s 1 of Egg (small).
- It’s 115 grams of Water.
- It’s 25 grams of Butter.
- It’s of The filling and toppings.
- It’s 2 tsp of granules + 400 ml water ★Dashi stock granules and water.
- Prepare 100 ml of ★Okonomiyaki sauce.
- It’s 5 tbsp of ★Plain white flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ★Cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 of ★Red pickled ginger, aonori.
- Prepare 1 of handful ★Bonito flakes.
- You need 3 of leaves Cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of If you are using natural bread starter (leaven), use this dough.
Arrange oven racks in top and lower thirds of oven. Toss brussels sprouts and oil in a large bowl; season. Okonomiyaki (お好み焼き, o-konomi-yaki) (listen (help · info)) is a Japanese savory pancake containing a variety of ingredients in a wheat-flour-based batter; it is an example of konamon (flour-based Japanese cuisine). The name is derived from the word okonomi, meaning "how you like" or "what you like", and yaki meaning "cooked" (usually fried). ).
Okonomiyaki Bread Buns step by step
- Put all the ☆ ingredients in a bowl. Dissolve the dry or fresh yeast in water and mix in the egg. Add this liquid to the bowl, and mix until the liquid is absorbed. Take the dough out onto a work surface, and knead for about 15 minutes. Seefor kneading instructions..
- After kneading the dough for 15 minutes, check it to see if a gluten film has formed (if you stretch the dough out thinly, it should form a translucent film). Add the butter and knead for another 10 minutes or so. Lightly grease a large bowl with butter, round off the dough, put it in the bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Leave to rise to 3 times its original volume..
- Combine the ★ ingredients in a bowl. Finely chop the cabbage, heat up a frying pan with some oil, and stir fry the cabbage. Add the ★ ingredients to the pan. When the sauce has thickened, leave it to cool..
- When the dough has finished its 1st rise, divide into 10 pieces (each one should weigh about 45 g), round off each piece, cover with plastic wrap and rest for 15 minutes..
- Flatten each dough ball with your palm, and roll it out with a rolling pin. Put the flattened disc of dough on your hand and put on some filling. If you try to add too much filling you won't be able to close the dough around it, so be careful..
- Stretch the dough on 4 sides and wrap it around the filling. Pulling on the dough is the best way to make this work well. Seal the seams very tightly. Do this while holding the dough in your hands..
- Place the formed buns on a tray lined with kitchen parchment paper. Cover loosely with plastic wrap, and leave to rise for 40 to 50 minutes until doubled in size. Preheat the oven to 190°C..
- When the buns have doubled in size, snip the tops with kitchen scissors in a crisscross pattern as shown. Open up the cut part a little..
- Squeeze on a little mayonnaise in the center, and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Sprinkle on aonori to finish..
- It'll be soft and tender inside..
- If you deep fry the buns in 170°C (low-temperature) oil, they will come out crispy, fragrant and delicious!!! Be careful not to burn yourself..
While the burgers are cooking, toast the buns. Assemble by placing the burgers on the bottom buns. Drizzle on the mayo and okonomiyaki sauce to taste and then top with bonito flakes, anori flakes, and tempura bits. Top with the top bun and enjoy! In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt.
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health One of the greatest reasons for adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and bask in life. It is possible to attain this, even in this fast-paced world we are living in. We must get back to where it was a lot better to avoid disease in the first place. Too many folks have the attitude of ruining the body today, and fix it with a pill tomorrow. We’re barraged with ads for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem right away. There are some pills that help, but only if you make a couple of necessary changes in your life. When your body ceases to function properly, you cannot obtain a healthy body. You need to look after yourself while you can do so. Your body has to have the right nutrients to function at its optimum levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what you are putting in your mouth is beneficial for you? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food eating places? Eating sugar and starches, as well as fatty foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are discovered all of the time? The food products we are eating cause obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of pandemic proportions. People are choosing to eat better now that they know how essential food choices are to their health. Good nutritious food is now found at local grocery and health food stores. Most probably, your local grocery store today has an organic food aisle. There you will be able to find what science has termed superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been proven to delay or reverse some diseases. By consuming these superfoods, your body will become healthier. You will begin to feel a lot better when you choose to consume the superfoods rather than junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will allow it to function optimally. When this happens, your immune system will easily ward off maladies. You should include some superfoods in your diet everyday. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Then, add a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a few other superfoods to add. Be sure to eat proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you will never have to worry about gaining weight again. Observing a green living diet plan will offer you precisely what you need to be healthy. Your body will be free of disease as you build up your immune system. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.