Pain de Campagne With Seeds and Dried Fruit. Sign Up For Exclusive Coupons, Private Sales And Exclusive Preparedness Guides. Add the dried fruits (figs) and knead some more. Take the dough out onto a generously floured mat, and spread it out into a rectangle. " Pain de campagne ("country bread" in French), also called "French sourdough," is typically a large round loaf ("miche") made from either natural leavening or baker's yeast.
The baking time is a guideline only, so please adjust it according to your oven. Pain de Campagne aux Fruits French Sourdough Bread with Dried Fruit Sourdough bread with a sweet and fruity taste. Traditional fruit bread of rum-macerated dried and glaceed fruits, spices, almonds, and marzipan, bathed in butter and covered in snow sugar. You can have Pain de Campagne With Seeds and Dried Fruit using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pain de Campagne With Seeds and Dried Fruit
- You need 250 grams of ☆Bread (strong) flour made from domestically grown wheat.
- Prepare 30 grams of ☆Dry seed mix (usually has sesame, pumpkin, poppy, sunflower etc. seeds).
- It’s 10 grams of ☆Sugar.
- You need 4 grams of ☆Natural salt.
- Prepare 100 grams of Natural leaven or bread starter.
- You need 165 grams of or so Milk.
- It’s 25 grams of Mixed dried fruits (or dried figs).
- Prepare 50 of to 60 grams Cream cheese (cut into small cubes).
The baking time is a guideline only, so please adjust it according to your oven. Place the water and fruit into the pan with the remaining ingredients. Stir briefly to mix in the pan. Place the loaf tin in the machine.
Pain de Campagne With Seeds and Dried Fruit instructions
- Put the ☆ ingredients in a bowl, and mix them up with a whisk..
- Add the starter and cut it in with a pastry scraper. Add the milk gradually until the dough is no longer floury, then knead it well..
- Add the dried fruits (figs) and knead some more..
- When the dough comes together, round it off, cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and start the 1st rising..
- When the dough has increased to 2 to 2 1/2 times its original volume, the 1st rise is done!.
- Take the dough out onto a generously floured mat, and spread it out into a rectangle. Put half the cream cheese on one side of the dough….
- …fold the dough in half, and add a bit more than half of the remaining cream cheese on one half….
- …fold in half again, put the rest of the cream cheese in the middle, and wrap the dough around it..
- Place the dough with the seam side facing up in a flour-dusted banetton, cover with plastic wrap and leave for the 2nd rising until the dough has increased to 1.5 to 2 times its original size..
- Take the banetton carefully off the dough, and slash the top. Preheat the oven to 250°C, lower the heat to 230°C and bake for 25 to 28 minutes..
- This one was made with an apple juice and black tea starter..
- This version was made with a wild berry starter, and formed into 2 oval shaped slashed loaves. I use 200 g of domestic bread flour and 50 g of whole wheat flour..
- This version was made with a frozen mango starter, formed into one oval shaped slashed loaf. I need to work on my loaf-forming skills..
Traditional fruit bread of rum-macerated dried and glaceed fruits, spices, almonds, and marzipan, bathed in butter and covered in snow sugar. Put all the ☆ ingredients in the bread machine. Put the ○ nuts and dried fruits in the side container if the machine has one, and the dry yeast in the yeast container if there is one. Choose the raisin bread program and switch the machine on. The fruit mixture: figs, apricots, raisins and prunes: This shows the dough with the first one-third of the fruit, ready incorporation: Fruit mixed in, dough shaped and panned: Second rise complete and ready for the oven: And the finished bread: Oh, and I baked off Leader's pain de campagne that was begun last evening: Not a bad day in the kitchen!
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Terrific Way To Go Green For Better Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of going green that a lot of folks appreciate. Despite the fast pace of our modern world, you can achieve this. We need to return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. Numerous individuals have the attitude of destryong the body today, and fix it with a pill tomorrow. It isn’t possible to turn around without seeing advertisements about the newest pill to deal with your health problems. Of course, some of these pills do help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. When your body wears out, you won’t be able to exchange it for a new one, like your car. You must learn how to look after your body the soonest you can. Your body cannot work properly if it fails to get the right nutrition. Do you eat because something is available and you enjoy what they taste or do you choose foods that are good for you? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or get junk food at the local convenience store? Eating sugar and starches, and also greasy foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are being discovered all of the time? The foods we are ingesting cause obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of pandemic proportions. People are choosing to eat better now that they know how crucial food choices are to their health. Good nutritious food is now found at local grocery and health food markets. These days, you can find an organic food aisle in virtually all grocery stores. In this section of the store, you’ll find superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been proven to delay or reverse certain illnesses. By eating these foods, your body will more fit. You will begin to feel a whole lotso much better when you choose to consume the superfoods instead of junk food. Your body will begin to run as it was meant to when you supply it with the correct nutrition. In this case, the immune system is better able to fight off any malady. Your daily diet need to have at least some of these super foods. To start, beans are very good, and berries, in particular blueberries. Then, try to add some veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Include whole grains and nuts. Also, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will eliminate your weight problems. Observing a green living diet plan will give you exactly what you need to be healthy. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can potentially be free of disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by modifying your food choices right now.