Slow cooker spaghetti Bolognese. Batch cook a healthy Bolognese using your slow cooker. Freeze the leftovers for easy midweek dinners when you're more pushed for time. An easy slow cooker bolognese recipe that produces deliciously tender meat.
The slow cooker takes the work and mess out of simmering an Italian-inspired Bolognese meat sauce that's perfect for ladling over a plate of hot pasta. I much prefer my slow cooker meaty spaghetti sauce recipe and will stick with that from now on. Spaghetti Italian Slow Cooking Slow Cookers Pasta Ground Beef Condiments Easy Medium. You can have Slow cooker spaghetti Bolognese using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow cooker spaghetti Bolognese
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- You need 2 of onions, diced.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, diced.
- Prepare 250 mL of red wine.
- It’s 1 kg of minced beef/pork.
- It’s 1.5 L of crushed tomato.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- You need 3 of beef bouillon cubes.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of dried oregano.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of dried thyme leaves.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 250 grams of spaghetti.
This recipe couldn't be any easier since your slow cooker pretty much does all the work. There's no need to even brown the beef. Just add all of the ingredients to your slow cooker then set it and forget it. Try our authentic slow cooker Bolognese from Gennaro Contaldo.
Slow cooker spaghetti Bolognese step by step
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil on medium heat (5). Add crushed garlic and diced onions. Cook approx 7 minutes. Transfer to slow cooker when done..
- Add another 1 tablespoon olive oil and increase heat to medium-high (7). Add meat and cook until all is brown, breaking up meat as it's cooking. Transfer to slow cooker when done..
- Turn heat back to medium (5) and add red wine to pan. Bring to a light simmer and scrape remaining bits from pan into the wine then add to the slow cooker..
- Add all remaining ingredients to the slow cooker and cook on low for at least 6 hours..
- When done cook spaghetti al dente, drain and add Bolognese sauce to pan with a few mL of pasta water. Heat on medium and toss pasta gently with sauce for a few minutes until sauce has nicely thickened and coats the spaghetti..
- Serve and eat! All remaining Bolognese can be frozen and reheated when needed..
Serve this bolognese sauce over spaghetti, layer it into a lasagna (as is traditional), or serve it with any other kind of pasta. Transfer the tomatoes to the slow cooker, squishing them in with your hands or mashing them against the side of the slow cooker to break them down into small pieces. I usually make a super quick and super plain version of Spaghetti Bolognese. I have been looking for awhile for a slow cooker recipe for spaghetti bolognese, because I have heard the sauce tastes so much better when allowed to. This classic Spaghetti Bolognese made in the slow cooker is perfect for the cooler weather.
Going Green for Greater Health By Eating Superfoods One of the greatest reasons for adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and enjoy life. In spite of the fast pace of our modern world, you can accomplish this. We should go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. Too many folks have the attitude of ruining the body today, and mend it with a pill later on. You can’t turn around without being bombarded by ads about the newest pill to treat your health problems. In reality, several of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. As soon as your body wears out, you won’t be able to exchange it for a new one, like your car. You should learn how to take care of your health as early as possible. Proper nutrition is important for your body to run at best levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what you are eating is good for you? Do you regularly eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food joints? Ingesting sugar and starches, and greasy foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are being discovered all of the time? A growing number of folks are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases due to the foods they consume. Individuals are becoming more and more health conscious, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Lots of nutritious food are now being sold at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Today, you can find an organic food aisle in nearly all grocery stores. There you will be able to get what science has termed superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can slow down or reverse certain serious illnesses. Consuming these superfoods will make your mental awareness and abilities better. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how well you will soon feel. By getting the proper nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to work. In this case, the immune system will be able to fight off any disease. Be sure to incorporate these superfoods into your diet. To start with, beans are very good, and berries, especially blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole food grains are a few other foods to include. Make sure you include proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By consuming these superfoods regularly, you should eliminate any problems with gaining weight. Adopting a green living diet plan will give you precisely what you need for good health. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can become disease free. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits right now.