Mashed Potatoes and Meatball Sauce.
You can have Mashed Potatoes and Meatball Sauce using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mashed Potatoes and Meatball Sauce
- You need of Mash.
- Prepare 1-1/3 pound of redskin potatoes.
- Prepare 12 ounce of evaporated milk.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped chives.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s As needed of water to boil potatoes.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 1 pound of meatballs quartered.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 12 ounces of beef broth.
- It’s 1/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 of large onion diced.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper fine.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter onions.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter for flour.
Mashed Potatoes and Meatball Sauce instructions
- Wash, peel, and dice the potatoes. Add to pot and cover with water. Boil till fork tender..
- Add butter and onion to a deep pan. Sauté for 5 minutes. Quarter the meatballs..
- Add the meatballs to the onions. Sauté with the onions and let them brown slightly. Add the rest of the butter and melt. Add the flour, salt, pepper, and garlic. Stir till incorporated in well..
- Add the broths. Stir until smooth and thickened..
- Drain the potatoes and add salt and chives. Mash and whip the potatoes. I left some lumps. Add sour cream and incorporate well..
- Serve the sauce over the potatoes. I hope you enjoy!!!!!.
Living Greener for Good Health By Consuming Superfoods One of the greatest reasons for going green is to slow down and bask in life. It is possible to do this, even in this hectic world we live in. We should get back to the point where it was a lot better to prevent disease in the first place. The majority of men and women think nothing of mistreating their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. You can’t turn around without seeing advertisements about the current pill to cure you of your health problems. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old negative habits. Unlike the car buying process, you can’t exchange your exhausted body for a new one. You mustn’t wait too long or it will be too late to take care of your body. Your body cannot work properly if it fails to get the right nutrition. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what goes into your mouth is beneficial for you? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food eating places? Consuming sugar and starches, and oily foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are discovered all of the time? The food products we are consuming are causing obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of epidemic proportions. Many people are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. A lot of healthy food are now available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. These days, you can find an organic food aisle in virtually all grocery stores. This section is full of what are today acknowledged as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to delay some diseases, or even reverse them. Eating these foods will help your mental health. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will see an astonishing increase in how healthy you feel. Your body will start to function as it is supposed to when you give it the correct nutrition. When this happens, your immune system will easily fight off health conditions. Your daily diet should have at least a few of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole grains, and oats, together with a variety of nuts, chiefly walnuts. In addition, you should consume yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will help solve your weight problems. Adopting a green living meal plan will provide you with precisely what you need to become healthy and fit. Your body will become disease free as your immune system improves. You can expect to have a healthy future by changing your food choices now.