Rajma Kebab(kidney bean Kebab). Rajma kebab With step by step photos – tasty and flavorful kebabs made from kidney beans also known as rajma. These kebabs are also vegan and gluten free. Rajma is a favorite in my house. from these pinkish or maroonish red colored beans most often, I prepare Rajma recipe, which is a staple during weekends.
This recipe does not require much ingredients, just basic ingredients it need which are easily available in every kitchen. Rajma Kebab is a delicious North-Indian recipe which is prepared with red kidney beans, curd and spices. The spiciness given out by spices and tangy flavours of tomato ketchup and puree caters to your taste buds. You can have Rajma Kebab(kidney bean Kebab) using 17 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rajma Kebab(kidney bean Kebab)
- It’s 2 cups of Raajma/red kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 of finely chopped Onion.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of oil to shallow/pan fry.
- It’s 1 pinch of Asafoetida or hing.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Jeera / Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 4-5 Pieces of Badi elaichi (Black cardamom).
- You need 2 tablespoon of Ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of Tomato puree.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoon of Tomato ketchup.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Turmeric.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1.5 teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Whipped curd.
- You need 8-10 tablespoon of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 2-3 of Finely chopped Green chillies.
- Prepare 1 handful of coriander leaves.
This easy to cook vegetarian snack caters to your pangs of hunger. Kidney Beans Kebab is also very nutritious as it packed with protein, dietary fiber, and iron. This recipe uses very little oil but an oil-free version can also be prepared on a non-stick pan. INGREDIENTS – ½ cup boiled Rajma
Rajma Kebab(kidney bean Kebab) instructions
- Soak the beans in adequate water overnight.
- Pressure cook the next day and mash them into a course mixture.
- In a pan add oil and a pinch of asafoetida.
- Once the oil heats add cumin and cardamom. Let splutter..
- Add garlic and ginger paste..
- Sauté till it browns a little.
- Add onions next and saute till golden brown..
- Add the tomato puree, ketchup, dry spices, green chillies and salt next.
- Once the masala separates oil, add the whipped yogurt, coriander leaves and the cooked beans..
- Cook for 5 minutes by stirring continuously..
- Let the masala cool for a while..
- Once cooled, add 4-5 tablespoon breadcrumbs to it..
- Make the shape of kebaabs as desired from the mixture after greasing your palms.
- Refrigerate the Kabaab dough for 10-12 minutes.
- In a non stick pan heat 2 tablespoon oil and place the kebaabs..
- Pan fry them from all sides till they are brown in colour.
- Serve hot with the chutney or sauce of your choice.
how to make rajma kebab with step by step photo and video recipe. this recipe is best for the evening snacks or for tiffin as it is fibre and iron rich recipe. rajma kebab tastes extremely delicious with its health benefits and is very easy to make as well. rajma is also known as kidney beans. Mostly all of us are familiar with the "rajma" or kidney beans. It is a staple and one of the most favourite food items of the north Indians. The Rajma Galouti Kebab is a vegetarian version of the traditional Galouti kebab, where meat has been replaced with rajma. Kidney beans or Rajma mainly consists of carbs and fiber and are among the richest source of plant based protein.
Going Green for Greater Health By Consuming Superfoods One of the strongest points of green living is to slow down and bask in life. This is possible no matter how filled and frantic your life is. We must get back to where it was a better idea to avoid disease in the first place. A lot of people have the attitude of destryong the body today, and fix it with a pill later on. We’re barraged with ads for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem instantly. In reality, some of these pills can help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. When your body quites functioning right, you cannot get yourself a brand new body. You shouldn’t delay or it will be too late to take care of your health. Proper nutrition is important for your body to run at top levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what goes into your mouth is beneficial for you? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food joints? Because most people opt to consume things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are found. The foods we are eating are causing obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of pandemic proportions. Many people are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Healthy food is now readily available at local grocery and health food markets. Nearly all grocery stores now carry organic foods. In this aisle, you’ll find superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to retard some diseases, or even overturn them. By consuming these superfoods, your body will more fit. You will begin to feel a lot better when you decide to ingest the superfoods rather than junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will enable it to work well. When this happens, it will allow your immune system to combat disease more efficiently. You need to have a few superfoods in your diet everyday. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole grains, and oats, plus a mix of nuts, mainly walnuts. Moreover, you should have yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t ever have to worry about your weight again. Adopting a green living diet plan will offer you precisely what you need for good health. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fend off disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by modifying your food choices now.