Oatmeal & Sakura Steamed Bread. Oatmeal is a breakfast food made from oats and liquid like water or milk. Many foods fall in and out of favor as health trends come and go. Oatmeal is a great way to start a day!
Rolled oats: Also called old-fashioned oats, rolled oats are flattened with large rollers into flakes. Oatmeal is a very popular breakfast food that consists of oats and a liquid, such as water, cow's milk, or plant-based milk. Full of nutrients and fiber, oats are one of the most nutritious. You can cook Oatmeal & Sakura Steamed Bread using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal & Sakura Steamed Bread
- You need 100 grams of Oatmeal.
- You need 10 of blossoms Salt-preserved sakura.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ●Yukari.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ●Boiling water.
- It’s 100 ml of Additive-free soy milk.
- It’s 100 ml of Water.
- Prepare 40 grams of Beet sugar (or normal sugar).
- It’s 100 grams of ★Cake flour.
- Prepare 8 grams of ★Aluminium-free baking powder.
- Prepare of Toppings:.
- Prepare 8 of blossoms Salt-preserved sakura.
Searching for the perfect basic oatmeal recipe? Our tried-and-true formula is sure to be a keeper. Simple ingredients, easy directions, and plenty of fiber and protein make the beloved healthy breakfast staple more delicious than ever. Best of all, it's totally customizable—add your favorite nutritious mix-ins such as fresh fruit, sliced nuts, or a dollop of peanut butter.
Oatmeal & Sakura Steamed Bread instructions
- Pulverize the oatmeal into powder using a food processor. Combine the yukari and boiling water. Pour some water in a steamer and turn on the heat..
- Wash off the salt from the sakura, drain and mince. If any, include the stem and leaves also. Rinse and dry the sakura for garnishing..
- In a bowl, combine the sakura, yukari, soy milk, water and sugar. Add the oatmeal and mix well so that the oatmeal will absorb the liquid..
- Sift in the ★ ingredients into the batter. With a rubber spatula, mix them evenly just until incorporated..
- Pour batter into a muffin mold filling 80% of each mold. When steam comes out of the steamer, place the muffin molds in and steam over high heat for about 15 minutes. Insert a bamboo skewer and if it comes out clean it is ready..
- Remove from the mold and let them cool. If you place them in a large plastic container and cover it to cool, they will not dry out and become moist and chewy..
- This not too sweet bread has a subtle sakura aroma. It can be a good snack or a breakfast. If you are not having it right away, wrap with plastic wrap, put in a Ziploc bag and freeze..
- You can use either the quick oatmeal (on the right) or the old-fashioned type (on the left)..
Oatmeal is a tasty, nutritious way to start your day. And, since it can be prepared so many different ways, it also makes an incredibly quick and easy breakfast option for hectic mornings! Pour the oatmeal into a microwave safe bowl. Quaker is serving up wholesome goodness in delicious ways from Old Fashioned Oats, Instant Oats, Grits, Granola Bars, etc. Check out the amazing oat recipes that goes beyond breakfast.
Going Green for Better Health By Eating Superfoods One of the greatest reasons for going green is to slow down and bask in life. It is possible to attain this, even in this fast-paced world we are in. We must return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. Too many folks have the attitude of destryong the body today, and fix it with a pill later on. Everywhere you look, you read about some magic pill that will straightaway fix your latest problem. Naturally, some of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. Unlike buying a car, you can’t trade in your burnt-out body for a new one. You should learn how to take care of your health the soonest you can. Your body cannot work properly if it doesn’t receive adequate nutrition. When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or just eat the food that tastes good at the time? Do you regularly eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food restaurants? As most people choose to eat things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and a lot others, probably caused by the foods that are eaten. Individuals are becoming increasingly conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. Nutritious food is now readily available at local grocery and health food shops. These days, you can find an organic food area in nearly all grocery stores. In the organic food section, you’ll be able to find superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been proven to slow down or reverse some illnesses. You will observe that you think more clearly when you start to eat these superfoods. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will notice an astonishing increase in how good you feel. By getting the proper nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to run. This in turn will help your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. Your daily diet must include at least several of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Next, try to add several veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, along with a variety of nuts, mainly walnuts. Additionally, you need to include yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t ever have a weight problem again. Green living gives you a healthy eating plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. You can expect to have a healthy future by altering your food choices today.