Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade French Baguettes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade French Baguettes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Water is the most effective drinks out there. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Having water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade french baguettes recipe. You can have homemade french baguettes using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade French Baguettes:
- Take 2 envelopes of dry active yeast (1-1/2 tablespoons).
- Use 2 tbls of honey.
- You need 3-1/2 of to 4 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting.
- Prepare 1/2 cups of warm water for yeast, 1-cup for dough.
- Provide 2 tsp of salt.
- Get of Canola oil, for greasing bowl.
- Use of Cornmeal, for dusting (optional).
- Use 3-4 of ice cubes.
- Get of Add your favorite toppings.
Instructions to make Homemade French Baguettes:
- Combine the honey, yeast and 1/2 cup warm water. Stir to combine and let the mixture stand until the yeast is activated and begins to foam, about 5-minutes..
- Mix the flour and salt in a large mixing bowl with a dough hook (or my hand) and slowly add in the yeast mixture. Gradually add 1 cup warm water and mix until the dough comes together into a ball that is not too wet (you may not need all of the water). If the dough is sticky, add a little bit more flour..
- Turn out the dough onto a floured surface and knead until the dough is smooth and elastic, 2 to 6 minutes. You can do the thumbprint test: press in the dough with your thumb and it should bounce back when it's ready..
- Form the dough into a ball, place it in a lightly-oiled bowl and cover with a dishcloth, so it doesn't dry out. Let rest in a warm environment until doubled in size, 25 to 30 minutes..
- Punch down the dough and divide it in half. Shape into 2 baguettes by making a flat rectangle out of your dough, then folding the top and bottom towards the middle, like an envelope, and sealing the seam with your fingers. Keep repeating the folding and sealing, stretching the rectangle lengthwise as you go, until it's about 12 to 14 inches long and 2 inches wide. Fold and seal either end to round. Flip seam-side down and place on a sheet pan or baguette pan that has been dusted with cornmeal..
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F and position your oven racks with one on the bottom and the other in the middle. Place an oven-safe (non-glass) bowl or pan on the bottom rack..
- When your bread has doubled for the second time, remove the towel and quickly and simultaneously, slide the sheet tray with the baguettes onto the middle rack while carefully throwing the ice cubes into the bowl on the bottom rack. The ice will create a burst of steam (be careful of the glass in the door) that will give you a nice crispy crust. Quickly shut the oven door so no steam escapes. Bake the baguettes until golden brown, 15 minutes..
Simple ingredients that need a little tending love and care. Place water, flour, sugar, salt and yeast into bread machine loaf pan in the order recommended by manufacturer. Select Dough cycle, and press Start. When the cycle has completed, place dough in a greased bowl, turning to coat all sides. Making homemade French baguettes doesn't have to be an intimidating project.
If you find this Homemade French Baguettes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.