Healthy Bean Burger. Whether you're exploring eating vegetarian, or just want to add more veggies to your diet, bean burgers are a great way to do either. Homemade bean burgers are a wonderful source of plant-based protein, along with fiber and some vitamins. Try foraying into meatless burgers with one of our ten most popular bean burger recipes.
What People Are Watching on Neil's Healthy Meals If grilling, preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil a sheet of aluminum foil. A favorite way to eat a black bean burger or any type of veggie burger is on a hamburger bun with typical hamburger toppings: tomato, onion, lettuce, mustard and the like. Even though that's how I show it here, it's not my favorite way. You can have Healthy Bean Burger using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Bean Burger
- It’s 200 gms of mixed red kidney beans and lack eyes beans.
- It’s 1 of medium sized potato.
- Prepare 100 gm of green peas.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of all spice powder.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oregano powder.
- You need 100 gm of fresh parsley leaves.
- You need 200 gms of fresh bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of oil for baking.
- You need 3-4 of cleaned lettuce leave.
- Prepare 1 of onion sliced into rings.
- It’s 1 of tomato sliced into rings.
- Prepare 4-5 Tbsp of grated mozzarella cheese.
More often you'll find me eating my burgers sans the bun. Pulse the walnuts in the food processor until finely chopped, then transfer to the mixing bowl with the beans. Easy Plant Based Burgers To make the black bean burgers, simply combine the ingredients, form into patties, and pan-fry or bake in the oven. Or for grillable burgers, start by preheating your grill on high.
Healthy Bean Burger instructions
- Boil beans, potato and green peas until soft. Mash each separated.
- Add the green peas and beans to the mashed potato and mix well.
- Add all spice powder, 1 ts oregano and red chilli flakes and parsley leaves.
- Spread some fresh bread crumbs on a plate ready.
- Make medium sized patties out of the Bean-potato mix and coat them well with bread crumbs.
- Align them on a baking tray and brush 1 Tb oil.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes at 180 degree celcius or until brown and crisp.
- Slice burger buns into halves and place a lettuce leaf on the base.
- Place the burger patty and TOP with 2-3 onion and tomato rings and season with remaining oregano and red chilli flakes.
- Add 1 Tb grated mozzarella cheese and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Serve warm with ketchup.
This is the first veggie burger I have ever tried and I was very impressed. I am not vegetarian, But I really enjoyed these! I don't know how these compare up to other black bean burgers, but I know these are super cheap, healthy, and very yummy! I found this recipe somewhere on Google and changed it to my tastes. I don't think they will hold up enough to be just thrown on the BBQ because.
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of going green that a lot of folks appreciate. It is possible to do this, even in this fast-paced world we are living in. We need to get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. Most individuals think nothing of not taking care of their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. Wherever you look, you hear about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. There are some pills that help, but only if you make a number of needed modifications in your life. When your body quites functioning right, you cannot obtain a new one. You must look after yourself while you can do so. Your body cannot run correctly if it fails to get proper nutrition. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are eating is good for you? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food joint or get junk food at the local mini mart? As most people choose to consume things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. More and more folks are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases as a result of the foods they consume. Individuals are becoming increasingly health conscious, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Nutritious food is now readily available at local grocery and health food markets. Nowadays, you can find an organic food aisle in just about all grocery stores. This section has what are now recognized as superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to retard or reverse certain illnesses. Ingesting these superfoods will help your mental health. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will observe an amazing increase in how healthy you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will allow it to run well. When this happens, your immune system will easily fend off illnesses. Your daily diet should have at least some of these super foods. Why not eat several beans or blueberries? Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole food grains, and oats, plus an assortment of nuts, primarily walnuts. Be sure to consume proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t ever have to worry about your weight again. You will enjoy great health when you choose to eat the green living way. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits right now.