Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Pizza Dip with Toasted Garlic Baguettes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pizza Dip with Toasted Garlic Baguettes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pizza Dip with Toasted Garlic Baguettes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Maybe the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and maybe this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. You get the greatest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that hard. It’s about being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pizza dip with toasted garlic baguettes recipe. You can cook pizza dip with toasted garlic baguettes using 15 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Pizza Dip with Toasted Garlic Baguettes:
- Get of For the pizza dip.
- Take 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1 Jar of pizza sauce or 2 cup if you don’t like much sauce, just use what you like.
- Provide of mozzarella cheese (as much as you like).
- Prepare of pepperoni sliced or chopped(don’t cut all of it save some for the top).
- Take of Pizza toppings (I used pepperoni, black olives, any pizza toppings you like on your pizza).
- You need of toasted garlic baguettes.
- You need 2 of baguettes, sliced 1 inch thick.
- Use 5 tablespoons of butter, softened.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
- You need 3-4 cloves of garlic, minced (I used 2 tablespoon of minced garlic).
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper,.
- Provide of parsley.
- Use of More pizza toppings ideas.
- Provide of Pineapple and Canadian bacon, sausage, bacon, onions, peppers, Banana peppers, mushrooms.so many choices.
Instructions to make Pizza Dip with Toasted Garlic Baguettes:
- You can make the dip in the oven, I like to use a deep pie dish when I make it this way, or can be done in a crockpot, if I have time or if I am taking it to a pot luck or a bbq cook out. (oven at 350 for 20 mins or until the cheese melted and is a little brown, crockpot on high for about 2 hrs, till cheese melts).
- Mix cream cheese and mozzarella cheese together..
- Spread your softened cream cheese evenly across the bottom of your crock pot or pie dish.
- Pour your pizza sauce evenly on top of your cream cheese.
- Spread your pepperoni over top, reserving several to top your dish.
- Sprinkle on your onion, cheese and olives, or whatever toppings you are using (ending with the cheese).
- Top with your remaining pepperoni.
- Meanwhile, prepare the baguettes, as the dip is cooking..
- In a small bowl combine softened butter, olive oil, minced garlic, and salt & pepper..
- Place sliced baguettes on a nonstick baking pan and spread butter mixture evenly over each baguette..
- Sprinkle with parsley..
- When pizza dip comes out of the oven, turn the oven to broil and place the baguettes into the oven..
- Broil the baguettes until golden. Serve immediately with the hot pizza dip..
- If you are making the dip in a crockpot, I’d just wait till it was done to make the baguettes, it doesn’t take long to make..
- You can also sever this with Ritz Crackers, but it would also be good with pita chips or even breadsticks..
- Another option is you can add some spices to the cream cheese, ½-1 teaspoon parsley ½ teaspoon oregano ¼ teaspoon basil ¼ teaspoon garlic powder And a handful of cheese just mix all together in a bowl before putting it the crockpot or pie dish or adding some spices to the pizza sauce.
- There’s so many ways this can be made cheap or all out..
- Notes- I use my favorite jar of spaghetti sauce and not pizza sauce, I also make my pizza monkey bread with this and spilt the spaghetti sauce for both recipe, one of the reasons I make them together..
This time, I will make it a little bit unique. Pizza Dip with Toasted Garlic Baguettes is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. Pizza Dip with Toasted Garlic Baguettes So easy. Great recipe for Pizza Dip with Toasted Garlic Baguettes. My kids love pizza and bug me all the time for pizza.
If you find this Pizza Dip with Toasted Garlic Baguettes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.