My Brandy Bread Pudding with Ice Cream Sauce 😉. How to Make Bread Pudding with Brandy Sauce. Add bread crumbs and stir in liquid so the bread soaks up some of the liquid. Pour into a greased baking dish (I used a casserole dish) Top with remaining raisins and press into bread.
Brandy sauce: Beat egg white until. egg yolk Add pudding mixture. Serve with sauce, ice cream or whipped. and rum or brandy. See recipes for Bread Pudding, Mincemeat bread pudding too. You can cook My Brandy Bread Pudding with Ice Cream Sauce 😉 using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Brandy Bread Pudding with Ice Cream Sauce 😉
- Prepare 100 grams of Raisins.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Brandy.
- Prepare 600 grams of Bread, cut into chunks.
- Prepare 100 grams of Sultanas.
- You need 50 grams of Fruit & Nut Mix.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Butter.
- You need 1 1/2 pints of Full Cream Milk.
- You need of SAUCE.
- You need 2 cups of vanilla Ice Cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of Brandy.
- You need 1 tbsp of Maple Syrup.
- You need 4 tbsp of Evaporated Milk.
My Brandy Bread Pudding with Ice Cream Sauce 😉. Cover raisins with brandy or water. Old Fashion Bread Pudding With Caramel Sauce. Gently fold it into the first mixture.
My Brandy Bread Pudding with Ice Cream Sauce 😉 step by step
- Soak the raisins in the brandy in a sauce pan for an hour before..
- In a jug, add the vanilla ice cream and 1 tablespoon of syrup and mix ..
- Then as it melts, add the teaspoon of brandy and the evaporated Milk. Stir in and you have a pouring ice cream sauce for the bread pudding. Keep in the fridge until your ready to serving..
- Cut up or tear up day old bread enough to near fill the a greased oven dish and mix in sultanas, and fruit & nut ..
- Slowly bring the milk to the boil..
- Put the pan of sultanas soaked in brandy on the heat, mix in butter, then pour in milk. Bring to the boil and just before it bubbles, turn to low.
- Pour the milk and raisins mixture all over the bread mix.
- Place it uncovered in a preheated oven on 180°C, stir after 15 mins, turn it over with a spoon. Then carry on baking for another 20 minutes, or until it has absorbed all the milk and has a nice golden crust on top.
- After 20 mins it should of soaked all the milk mix up. If its still bubbly and wet, turn it over again and put back in the oven for 5 minutes..
- Take it out let cool. Then serve in bowls with the ice cream sauce. You could dress the top with peaches for extra flavour. Or just plain..
Cover and chill until ready to serve. Stir before spooning on the pudding. The croissant bread pudding is done when the custard is set, but still soft. Serve with the Bourbon Ice Cream Sauce. Categories: Easy Dessert Recipes Dessert Easy Baking Baking European Recipes French Recipes Bread Pudding Ice Cream Dairy Recipes Fruit.
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of adopting a green lifestyle that a lot of individuals appreciate. It is possible to attain this, even in this hectic world we are in. We have to go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. A lot of folks have the attitude of destryong the body today, and heal it with a pill later on. We’re bombarded with advertisements for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem instantly. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old unhealthy habits. When your body stops working right, you cannot obtain a healthy one. You need to look after yourself while you are able to. Proper nutrition is important for your body to run at top levels. When you put food into your mouth, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or merely eat the food that tastes good at the time? Do you usually eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and high fat food that virtually all people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and several others, perhaps triggered by the foods that are eaten. People are opting to eat better now that they are aware of how important food choices are to their health. A lot of nutritious food can now be being sold at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Most grocery stores nowadays carry organic foods. This section has what are today known as superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to delay or reverse certain maladies. You will observe that you think more clearly when you begin to ingest these superfoods. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will see an amazing increase in how healthy you feel. Your body will start to work as it is supposed to when you supply it with the proper nutrition. When this happens, your immune system will easily ward off maladies. You have to have a number of superfoods in your diet daily. To start with, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole cereals, and oats, together with a variety of nuts, primarily walnuts. In addition, you need to consume yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you will never have a weight problem again. Adopting a green living diet plan will provide you with precisely what you need to become healthy and fit. You will discover that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by modifying your food choices now.