Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ciabatta Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ciabatta Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Water is the best beverage out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a bad idea. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. When you choose water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is typically one of the keys to really reducing your weight and becoming really healthy.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ciabatta bread recipe. You can cook ciabatta bread using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ciabatta Bread:
- Get of For The Sponge.
- Provide of (1) Cup flour.
- Prepare of (1/8) Tsp yeast.
- Take of (1/2) Cup water.
- Take of For The Dough.
- Take of (2) Cups flour.
- Use of (1 1/2) Tsp salt.
- Take of (1/2) Tsp yeast.
- Get of (3/4) Cup water room temperature.
- Use of (1/4) Cup milk room temperature.
Instructions to make Ciabatta Bread:
- Make the Sponge. Combine sponge ingredients in a medium bowl. Mix well. Cover with plastic wrap. Let sit for 8-12 hours..
- Make the Dough. Combine the Sponge and the dough ingredients in a mixer bowl. Mix with paddle attachment for 2 minutes on low. Continue mixing on medium for another 4 minutes..
- Change to Dough hook and knead for about 10 minutes..
- Transfer dough to a large bowl and and cover with plastic wrap. Let rise until doubled, about 45 minutes..
- Using a greased spatula, fold dough over into it self. By lifting and folding toward the center. Turn the bowl 90 degrees and fold again. Repeat this step 6 more times..
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise 30 minutes..
- Repeat the folding steps again. Cover and let rise again 30 minutes..
- Place baking stone on middle rack in oven. Pre heat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Tare off 2 pieces of wax paper about 12 inches x 12 inches. Flour lightly. Turn dough on to a floured surface. Lightly dust the top with flour. Devide dough in half. With floured hands shape each loaf into about a 11×6 rectangle. Place each loaf on the wax paper. Lightly flour the tops. Gently cover them with plastic wrap. Let rise 30 minutes..
- Slide the wax paper with the loaves onto a pizza peel. Remove plastic wrap. Spray the loaves with water. Slide the loaves still on wax paper onto baking stone. In the first 5 minutes of baking spray the loaves 2 more times..
- Bake for 25 to 28 minutes. Until brown..
- Transfer loaves to a wire cooling rack. Discarding the wax paper. Let cool 1 hour. Enjoy!.
Because of this, you'll need a stand mixer to make the dough. What is Ciabatta Bread This bread is originally from the North of Italy, from the Province of Rovigo in Veneto Region. It is a flat, elongated bread with a light texture. It is a very simple bread, made up of a very high quantity of water. Skill Level: Advanced ; Techniques Used: Pre-Ferment (Biga) & Stretch & Fold Method for Bread Making; Ciabatta is a classic Italian style of bread similar in makeup to its French counterpart, baguette.
If you find this Ciabatta Bread recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.