Seafood Paella. Paella is a classic Spanish dish of rice cooked with shellfish and seasoned with saffron. It is perfect for easy entertaining. A festive occasion calls for a big statement, and this paella is just that: a colorful rice dish bursting with clams, mussels and shrimp along with smoky chorizo and saffron for tons of flavor.
Add the rice, chicken stock and saffron into the mixture and bring it to a boil. Finally, add the blue crabs, shrimp, clam, mussels, sausage, salt and pepper. Seafood paella became popular on the sunny beaches of Valencia and Barcelona. You can cook Seafood Paella using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Seafood Paella
- It’s 4 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1/4 of Diced Onions.
- Prepare 1/4 of Diced Green and Red pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chopped or Minced Garlic.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Saffron.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Salt.
- You need 1 packages of Mixed Seafood mix.
- It’s 1 cup of Yellow rice or parboiled rice.
- It’s 1 packages of Pre-cooked clams.
- It’s 1 cup of Chicken Broth.
This is the pan of rice that the world fell in love with. Apart from beautifully fresh fish, shrimp, squid, mussels, and clams, the real treasure of seafood paella is the rice. This saffron-infused easy seafood paella with shrimp and lobster is a simpler take on the traditional beloved Spanish dish with fewer ingredients and no special pan. It will deliver the WOW factor on all level, but you don't need to wait for a special occasion to make it!
Seafood Paella step by step
- Heat the Olive Oil in a large pan on stovetop. Add onions, garlic, peppers and saute mixture for about 2 minutes or until golden..
- Add the rice, chicken stock, and saffron to the mixture and bring to a boil..
- Finally add the Seafood mixture bag or package, add the salt and pepper. Cover and lower heat, let simmer for 25-35 minutes or until rice is soft..
- Enjoy!! **This recipe was found online, I just tweaked it using a bag of seafood mix and a bag of pre cooked clams, did not use chicken or sausage like original recipe.Also i did use yellow rice which came seasoned with spanish condiments ( if you are using regular rice cooking might take longer and might require a slight bit more chicken stock so rice softens up)**.
In Catalonia, where the tradition of mixing meat and seafood is very old, they had pieces of chicken, pork, rabbit, or duck and sausage in their seafood paellas. Today adding meat and vegetables to. Commonly though a seafood paella will include a combination of shrimp, clams, mussels and often squid. Some will also add a few pieces of firm-fleshed fish to the mix. For our seafood paella recipe we're using Barcelona's very own brand of seafood paella cooking base: Aneto.
Living Greener for Greater Health By Consuming Superfoods One good feature of adopting a green lifestyle is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. In spite of the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can achieve this. We need to get back to where it was better to avoid disease in the first place. Numerous folks have the attitude of destroying the body today, and fix it with a pill later on. No matter where you look, you hear about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old unhealthy habits. When your body ceases to function properly, you cannot get yourself a brand new body. You need to take care of yourself while you can. Your body cannot work properly if it does not have proper nutrition. Do you eat because something is available and you like the taste or do you opt for nutritional foods? Do you regularly eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food restaurants? Consuming sugar and starches, and also oily foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are discovered all of the time? The things we are ingesting are causing obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of epidemic proportions. People are choosing to eat better now that they realize how crucial food choices are to their health. Today it is a lot easier to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer’s market or health food store. Majority of grocery stores now sell organic foods. This food section is full of what are today known as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to retard a number of diseases, or even overturn them. By ingesting these foods, your body will more fit. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will see an astonishing increase in how good you feel. Your body will start to run as it was meant to when you supply it with the proper nutrition. When this happens, the immune system will be able to fight off any malady. You should include some superfoods in your diet everyday. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Don’t forget whole cereals and nuts. Moreover, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. Observing a green living eating plan will give you precisely what you need for good health. You will find that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits right now.